Evening Games Discussion

euros

Pretty much a regular
Won a parlay in the early games:
NYY/DET/CIN/Cubs OVER
Feel uneasy on most games tonight so I am gonna tie some up for one play.

FLORIDA MARLINS
I like Willis here today. Although I am a big fan of Myers, I like the bats of Florida and they are home throwing their "Ace." I like a mid scoring game so I also like OVER 8 but am leaving it alone.

ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS
Zona has their ace going in Webb. At Washington who can hit at times. Patterson is also pitching but am not a big fan. This might be where I am wrong. I am going with the bats of Zona over Washington. I also see going 6 - 7 innings today...longer than Patterson. If it's close, I hate to say I see Washington winning.

TORONTO BLUEJAYS
Hoping for the Bluejays to take care of Fossum quick. Toronto can hit and I like their bats here better. If I could get better lines with Tampa Bay, I might be playing them, but it's low and it's hard to pass on Toronto getting these numbers.

LOS ANGELES ANGELS
See Toronto and insert Haren.

Any opinions?

Looking at the games, I am locked in already on DBacks..

No idea what will happen in the Tampa game, that team is too young but they play so damn hard

I can see why most will make an Angels play..

Thinking about Colo/SD over 8.5

Sorry don't have any strong opinions on these late games. Thinking you're getting Webb pretty cheap though, so I had to take a flier there.

OK, here it is...

FLORIDA
TORONTO
ARIZONA
LAA ANGELS
HOUSTON

$100 to win $1429

Good Luck to all!

UPDATE:

Florida 4
phila 3

Arizona 3
wash 0

Houston 3
st. louis 1

Toronto 7
tampa 2

Los Angeles
oakland
10:05 EST Start

GL with it Euors, I'm with ya on a couple of them . . . I hope those Angels continue to roll for ya, gonna be a tough one though.

Thanks for the Nice call on that parlay!! Made my DAY!!!:cheers:

money; money; money; money; money; money;

WooHoo! Just got back from the bars. Well, hope whoever played this is having fun!!!!

money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money; money;

Nothing like hitting three parlays in as many days...I guess I'll be posting all my parlays from now on...

Back