European Basketball

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
I see that the leagues in Europe started long time a go but not a single thread about them. I think you guys pay to much attention to all the MLB, NFL and other league and don't notice the real thing and that is the European leagues :)

Tonight is the second (or third to be exact) day of the first Euroleague round and five bets caught my eyes for tonight, most are small bets and one that I really like, hoping to be right.

The main bet is Cibona - Maccabi to go Over 162 points (I took it at 161.5 and I now it is higher now - if it reaches 165, don't touch the bet).
I believe that both teams go Over 80 points each here, so should be easy money I hope.
Over 162 points - 8 stakes bet
http://www.betshoot.com/betting-preview-29856-Cibona-Maccabi-Elite

Joventut to win by double digits over Ljubljana is my next favorite bet. Joventut great team despite losing some star players (Rubio and Rudy), but still should win easily here.
http://www.betshoot.com/betting-preview-29876-DKV-Joventut-Union-Olimpija
Joventut to win by DD - 5 stakes bet

Olympiakos should win easily on a road as well over Avelino, but since that is a road game, I will be careful here.
http://www.betshoot.com/betting-preview-29877-Air-Avelino-Olympiacos
Oly to win by DD as well - 4 stakes bet.

Last but not least, if you got a good total (since it went down from 158.5) on game between Rome and Berlin, take it.
First of all, I see <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Rome</st1:City></st1:place>, the first thing that comes to mind is Under. The second thing that comes to mind is to check the total. The third thing that comes to mind is that the first thing that came, was right. Sounds simple, doesn't it? <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Rome</st1:place></st1:City> played two games in the Italian league and surprised me with their offensive abilities, going two for two over 80 points mark. The defense was there one game and missing the game before. Stopping <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Bologna</st1:place></st1:City> on 58 points is impressive. Getting 81 from <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Caserta</st1:place></st1:City> is much less impressive and that is the reason for the low stakes bet only.
The signing of Becirovic should be a good sign for offensive minded fans of the team, but he comes from Pana, so he knows a thing or two about how to slow down a game and of course the most interesting signing of the decade so far, Jennings of course. He can become the case by which the other American high school players will decide to play in college or go for the big bucks in <st1:place w:st="on">Europe</st1:place>. The question is how will he prove himself here and at what place will he be picked up in the draft this summer.
I like what Elba has done this season, after years of absence from the big stage she is coming back and signed Sesay, Wright and Jacobsen and maybe more important by keeping Jenkins in the team to do nice things in Euroleague.
But, Jenkins is injured and perhaps will miss tonight's game and that alone pulls me from betting on the game itself, but it does add to the Under chances. I doubt that either of the coaches will try to play offensively, since both want to win the opening game and both can't be too sure about their offensive abilities to rely on the offense alone to win the game. I believe they will demand a defense first game which will lead to neither team scoring above 80 points and at least one team staying below 75 points. 78 – 73 sounds about right for me here. Betfair offers the 158.5 total that has low odds, but great chance with medium – low stakes.​

Under 158.5 - 5 stakes bet - if you take 154.5 - take it as 2 - 3 stakes bet only, since it should end around 150 points...

Best of luck everybody!

Good Stuff my man... I follow Euroleague action ALOT and there's good $$$ to be made here in the early rounds..

Here's what I'm looking at today.

Parlay:
Efes Pilsen (ML)
Barca (ML)

Parlay:
Cibona (Over 160.5)
Olympiacos (Over 150.5)

Single:
Olympiacos (-8.5)

I LOVE OLYMPIACOS - especially because they picked up Childress ... FINAL 4 BABY!! :cheers:

Oly look great, no doubt here.
Be careful with Barcelona - heavy favorites, but very tired after playing in USA and on Canarian Islands this week with many flight hours and time zones...

First 10 stakes tip of the season on over 150.5 points between Nancy and Prokom (on many sites 150.5, I took it as a 8 units stakes for total 152.5).
Will write a preview later on.
Also 3 units stake on Nancy ML with 2.73 odds.
I can't say that <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Nancy</st1:place></st1:City> are favorites here. I really can't. But why on earth Prokom are? And not just favorites, but got odds almost half of <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Nancy</st1:City></st1:place>'s?
Is it because of their fine Euroleague tradition? No. Is it because of the great names they got? No. Is it their fine coach? What on earth is the reason?
I actually like what Prokom did this season. They got terrible and crazy owner, but he did one thing right this year. No more "has been" players that come to get the money and nothing else (yes Best, I'm talking about you among others), but some nice quality players. <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Logan</st1:place></st1:City> is a steal and I saw him last year in ULEB Cup and the boy can play ball. Borell and Archibong are good players and Prokom that changed it's entire roster, looks better than last year. Still, there is one spot that Prokom are weak at. All players that failed miserably last year have gone, but somehow, the man in charge, the coach, still there. Pacesas is a terrible coach in my opinion. Last year I saw 4 – 5 Prokom's games and every time he could have effected the match, he didn't. Owner right now goes with him, but for this team's fans, I hope it won't last.
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Nancy</st1:place></st1:City> got a good team this year as well. <st1:City w:st="on">Le Mans</st1:City> and <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Nancy</st1:place></st1:City> both wanted to make a progress this year in Euroleague, so both teams invested but a bit differently. <st1:City w:st="on">Le Mans</st1:City> got outside of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">France</st1:place></st1:country-region> and went for the big names as Spencer, Chase and Bluthental (ok, medium names besides Spencer would be more accurate). <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Nancy</st1:place></st1:City> did a different move. They signed second year in a row one of the best players in the French league and after Greer last season, <st1:City w:st="on">Wilson</st1:City> (the only bright spot against <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Barcelona</st1:place></st1:City>) was the next target. Added Tchicamboud and went with Benson (that I don't know him well) and Cox, that I believe is a brilliant signing, the team looks really well and I think are a bit better than Prokom. So I think that Nancy are a bit better and Prokom on the other hand play at home, so I would say this is 50 – 50 chance and both teams see that the same way and both will come to win. <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Nancy</st1:City></st1:place> knows that this is the road win she needs to make it to the next round and Prokom knows that they can't lose at home to teams of their level if they want the next stage as well.
So we have 2.73 odds with 50% to win and I will take it with both hands, low stakes of course.

Over 152.5 points - 8 units stake

I think that bookies and gamblers (because the total keeps getting lower and lower) gave too much emphasis on the very low score that Nancy produced against Barcelona (only 54 points) and the low score that Prokom made against Siena (only 71 points). That is a mistake I believe. Nor Prokom or Nancy can't play the same level of defense as <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Siena</st1:City> or <st1:City w:st="on">Barcelona</st1:City> and of course, each day is different and I don't believe that <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Nancy</st1:City></st1:place> will repeat it's poor scoring game again, two rounds in a row.
Both teams are much more 80+ points teams and we can see that in most of the results they made so far in the local leagues.
Both teams are good at transition offense and fastbreaks, both rely on athletic players and both have trouble in half court offense and will prefer an open game type.
If we add the fact that Prokom are solid three point team and the fact that I believe that in the minutes that <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Nancy</st1:place></st1:City> will press, they will get their steals and easy baskets. If I were setting this total, I would make 159 – 163 points total, since I believe both teams will score between 78 and 82 points.
The last reason I believe in the Over is that as I said in previous preview, this should be a close game. Last minute fouls and three pointers wouldn't surprise me and OT is possible here as well.
I will probably take it at 152.5 for 8 units, but for the Unibet bettors, this is a 10 units play I believe.

One more small play - 4 units stake - Under 150.5 points between CSKA and Panionios

2 out of 3 at the end. Not bad overall with the two that caught being the stronger picks...

Makes sense, I think that Rome can be tough, since Badalona is the type of team that Rome usually has trouble against.
Hope you win.

Two picks I like are Under 163 points between Maccabi and Avelino and best bet of today, Le Mans -5 against Cibona. will add preview shortly...

Makes sense, I think that Rome can be tough, since Badalona is the type of team that Rome usually has trouble against.
Hope you win.

Two picks I like are Under 163 points between Maccabi and Avelino and best bet of today, Le Mans -5 against Cibona. will add preview shortly...

Yeah good stuff.. GL Buddy :cheers:

Last time I went with the Over on Maccabi and lost so Murphy law probably says that I should go with Under and still lose, but I will take the Under anyway here, but with caution, because as the saying goes, fooled me once shame on you, fooled me twice…
Maccabi comes to home, where she hardly ever lose, but many times comes to almost a loss before turning the match around, so I won’t touch the handicap here.
But, Total has value. After seeing the Maccabi last Thursday and this Sunday, I understood one thing, that I spent 4 hours watching a horror show.
I couldn’t find one fingerprint of Effi on the team. Arroyo needs discipline, but Effi always gave his stars freedom and now it may backfire on him. I believe that in a month or so, we will see much better and organized Maccabi, but with the roster filled so early this summer, that is a real shame that we couldn’t see Maccabi come to regular season ready.
I took Over last time, because I really thought that away from all the pressure, Maccabi will find their game and their rhythm. I was wrong, the only rhythm they found was Cibona’s.
Now, at home in front of thousands of fans, they got one of two options. Explode from minute one, scoring 90 - 95 points and that will leave us with the question how much will Avelino score to know if we won. The second option is that Maccabi struggles from the start, Avelino scores 70 – 74 points, Maccabi scores 75 – 80 points and we got an easy Under.
I fancy the second option more, but if the first option will take place, Maccabi can easily win 91 – 71 and it still will be an Under.
I actually like the Under on Avelino more, but I believe in Under as well and since it is the more common bet that every bookie has, I will go with it and recommend.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
The second bet is twice in one week, a French team. Yes, I know that French teams suffer the last decade from the same illness (athletes, but poor at scoring and from the line) and fail in Euroleague year after year, but I believe that this year it will be different.
But regardless, I believe that the right line should be around 8 points, since I believe that <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Le Mans</st1:place></st1:City> should win by 8 to 12 points and we can profit the few points. I’m a bit afraid of a repeat of Minni’s loss yesterday, that lead most of the game, but won the game by 2 points only and lost us (or at least me) the bet. But still the value is on <st1:City><st1:place>Le Mans</st1:place></st1:City> side.
<st1:City><st1:place>Le Mans</st1:place></st1:City> lost many good players this year, but I believe they are better team. Last season they were really one dimension team and this year, I think that Spencer is the right call, since big man is critical in this level and Bluthental has the hand behind the arc, to open any defense.
Cibona are good team this season, but I doubt they will record too much W on a road. Prkacin, Kus and Marshall are all solid players that have the ability, but Kus very inconsistent and <st1:City><st1:place>Le Mans</st1:place></st1:City> has much better match ups against Prkacin that did what ever he wanted against Maccabi since Fischer was in foul trouble and couldn’t guard him.
If the odds on ML were higher, I would have taken <st1:City><st1:place>Le Mans</st1:place></st1:City> maximum stakes, but I will have to lower the stakes, improve the odds and take the line instead.

Both 7 units stakes.

Very bad day and that ends up very bad week. Hope that new month will bring a bit of luck that I lacked recently.

Nov 6th Games - All times are EST

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=865 bgColor=#eeeeee border=0><TBODY class=scoretable id=scoreTable><TR id=553808 height=16><TD>12:30</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1010>EL</TD><TD>1GS</TD><TD>KK CIBONA</TD><TD>OLYMPIAKOS PIRAEUS</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=553809 height=16><TD>14:00</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1010>EL</TD><TD>1GS</TD><TD>MACCABI TEL AVIV</TD><TD>LE MANS</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=553814 height=16><TD>14:30</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1010>EL</TD><TD>1GS</TD><TD>DKV JOVENTUT</TD><TD>FENERBAHCE ULKER</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=553815 height=16><TD>14:30</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1010>EL</TD><TD>1GS</TD><TD>KK UNION OLIMPIJA</TD><TD>LOTTOMATICA ROMA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=553816 height=16><TD>14:45</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1010>EL</TD><TD>1GS</TD><TD>REAL MADRID</TD><TD>CSKA MOSCOW</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=553811 height=16><TD>15:00</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1010>EL</TD><TD>1GS</TD><TD>MONTEPASCHI SIENA</TD><TD>REGAL FC BARCELONA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Parlay:

Maccabi (-11.5)
DKV Joventut (Ovver 153.5)

Parlay:

Maccabi (ML)
Olympiacos (ML)
Joventut (ML)

Today there is a great offer on an Under between Maccabi and Olympiacos and I take the Under with maximum stakes bet.
Ok, maybe there is something I’m missing, but how is total ranging from 157.5 to 159.5 can be the right total? Are they sure it will be an OT match? I doubt it. So why is the Total so high? I’m not sure even the bookies know the answer to this question.
Ok, here is another question, who will be trying to set the fast pace here? Olympiacos that got heavy players under the rims, with great defenders as Childress and Papaloukas? They will try to run, against the perfectly adjusted to running game Maccabi? Is Maccabi will decide to run on the road in their most difficult game in this group? Who of the two defensive minded coaches will decide to change his nature and win through the offense? I believe that the Total should have been 148.5 or even lower maybe. I wouldn’t be surprised to see that neither team have managed to hit the 80 points mark and both should score around 70 – 75 points. <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>
Papaloukas (from CSKA remind you), Childress, will try to stop Maccabi’s fast breaks and push the ball under the rim in half court offense. Maccabi will try to stay close to Olympiacos and slow the tempo of the game as much as they can. If Maccabi will suffer a beating here, it should be through Under as well, since if they will lose the line, they probably will be stopped around 65 – 70 points and Oly will score around 83 – 85 points. No matter how this game ends, I’m sure that Under is the right bet to play here and will go at it with full speed.

Best of luck everybody!

Today there is a great offer on an Under between Maccabi and Olympiacos and I take the Under with maximum stakes bet.
Ok, maybe there is something I’m missing, but how is total ranging from 157.5 to 159.5 can be the right total? Are they sure it will be an OT match? I doubt it. So why is the Total so high? I’m not sure even the bookies know the answer to this question.
Ok, here is another question, who will be trying to set the fast pace here? Olympiacos that got heavy players under the rims, with great defenders as Childress and Papaloukas? They will try to run, against the perfectly adjusted to running game Maccabi? Is Maccabi will decide to run on the road in their most difficult game in this group? Who of the two defensive minded coaches will decide to change his nature and win through the offense? I believe that the Total should have been 148.5 or even lower maybe. I wouldn’t be surprised to see that neither team have managed to hit the 80 points mark and both should score around 70 – 75 points. <O:p></O:p>
Papaloukas (from CSKA remind you), Childress, will try to stop Maccabi’s fast breaks and push the ball under the rim in half court offense. Maccabi will try to stay close to Olympiacos and slow the tempo of the game as much as they can. If Maccabi will suffer a beating here, it should be through Under as well, since if they will lose the line, they probably will be stopped around 65 – 70 points and Oly will score around 83 – 85 points. No matter how this game ends, I’m sure that Under is the right bet to play here and will go at it with full speed.

Best of luck everybody!

I'm totally w/ you on this one.. Olympiacos's coaches style is to slow the pace of the game down.. :tiphat:

GL to us both

money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;

Last edited:
Estudiantes -4.5 - 6 units stake

I can’t help but feel that the line is set a bit wrong here. Oleson is a big surprise, at least for me, as I didn’t expect him to lead ACB in scoring with 22 points per game and Tskitishvili’s addition was a great move by Fuenlabrada, but I still think that they will have problems playing on a road and a line is just too low. Fuenlabrada currently holds 50% success with 3 – 3 record, but they played four out of six games at home and on a road hold 1 – 1 record, after winning at Zaragoza and losing at Valencia, but holding the line on both matches. I doubt Fuenlabrada will go on and make a positive 2 – 1 road record and I also doubt they will go 3 – 0 ATS on a road.
Estudiantes comes on a high note, beating <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Barcelona</st1:place></st1:City> in <st1:City><st1:place>Barcelona</st1:place></st1:City>, a match that I really enjoyed watching and Estu, that disappointed me time after time, showed what they are capable of. This is not a 2 – 5 record team. They destroy and rebuild every year and that is hurting them, but I believe that they slowly glue together and with a squad that has Cummings and Udrih in the PG position, Granger and Jasen SG position, Iturbe and Suarez and Rancik filling the Forwards positions and Wideman and Popovic to fill the Center – Forward positions, this is a team that should be fighting for a playoff spot and I believe that the win over Barcelona, where they shown great fighting spirit, building a dominant lead, losing it all away and falling behind, rally the troops and come back and win, that shows character and mental toughness, all the things that Estu been lacking the past few seasons.
Still, my history with Estu bets hasn’t been great, so I will take it medium stakes only.

Also - 8 units stake on Under 156.5 points between Bologna and Rieta.

Best of luck everybody!!!

Last edited:
Under 155.5 points between Fortezza and Rieti - 8 units stake

I can’t understand the Total set here. The more I look at this game, the more I like it. The only thing that troubles me is the coach change in Fortezza. With Boniciolli in charge, I don’t really know what type of game he will bring, but from I remember in his Fortitudo days (I hope it was him coaching there at the time, I’m really not sure), we got nothing to worry about from this angle.
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Bologna</st1:place></st1:City> with new coach will try to find their new path and should be giving their best at both ends of the floor. Till now their games had 154.2 points average with 76 point a game average for <st1:City><st1:place>Bologna</st1:place></st1:City>.
Rieti with 2 -3 record and a loss can put them in the relegation zone. The season only begun, but no team wants to spend time there, even for a week. They just signed Omar Thomas and he will debut today. I’m not sure how much will he contribute offensively, being new to the team and all, but on the defensive end, he sure is going to help them, not that they were a bad defense team to begin with. Rieti’s games hold the average of 141.8 points and Rieti themselves got a 70 points per game average.
No matter how we look at this game, this should have been 147 – 148 points total, maybe even 146 points.
I don’t want to make a maximum units stake on a league that I haven’t followed almost at all last season, so I will lower the stakes a bit, but it really seems like a great bet and should be easy money, unless it will go to OT.

Last play of the day in Europe, Over 174 points between Giv'at Shmuel and Ashkelon - 5 units stake.

One bet that I like in Israeli league today is Over 174 points between Giv’at Shmuel and <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place>Ashkelon</st1:place>. I don’t see a reason why there should be an Under. Both teams should score 90+ points and this game should easily reach an Over, despite the Total being closer to NBA total than to 40 minute, European Basketball.
The baskets in Giv’at Shmuel are really soft and the ball easily sinks in. The teams known for their fast, run and gun style of play. So far the scores of the teams were 162 (against very defensive minded team), 181, 186 and 200 points from Giv’at Shmuel and 180, 174, 168, 165 for <st1:place>Ashkelon</st1:place>. Giv’at Shmuel averages 92 points per game, <st1:place>Ashkelon</st1:place> averages 86 points per game. It’s just too short for a Total between this two teams.
Over 174 points is the bet.

Four bets today:

Bruesa -4
Grenada -4
Over 162 points between Haifa and Jerusalem
Rishon Le Zion +7

3 of 4 on Sunday with Over in Haifa losing, despite having 40+ points in all quarters but the 4th...
One very strong play in Euroleague, but play it now, cause it will drop soon and fast.
Gershon is the new Maccabi head coach and with Haislip injured, it could get really bad for Malaga.
Play it ML for maximum units or with the line for medium ones.
Good luck!

Bney Ha Sharon ML - 5 units stakes

And yet again, I just can’t agree with those odds. Yes, Telekom are better than Bnei Ha Sharon. But, I really think it is equal to the home court advantage of Bnei Ha Sharon.
Bnei Ha Sharon have a decent team and this is their biggest chance to win a match in this competition, since the two Greek teams are one level above the two that will play in this game. Bnei Ha Sharon have first of all, a team that runs together for a long time. Belcher is in his fourth season with the team, Tapiro has a long history here as well and if we add, Onyekwe, Cisse, Katz and Munson, we have at least 6 players that played together for at least one season. The coach changes also given Bnei Ha Sharon a new beginning and they look a lot better now.
Ankara are 7 – 0 in Turkish League, with great expectations and with Blakney and Winston from Olympiacos and Panathanaikos, with Dudley and Wright, both played in Israel before and with Erdogan, combine a top notch team that see a chance to win here and hope that one of the other two rivals will fail here.
Maybe they are right and win this one, but Bney Ha Sharon are trying to fight back. They set the ticket prices on 2$, trying to lure their fans and I believe that the crowd will be there tonight.
Given the experience that Tapiro possesses and the desire to win this game, I would never had given 2.67 odds to Bnei Ha Sharon. Evens sounds about right here, maybe 2.15 for Bney Ha Sharon, no more.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
<o:p>Under 158.5 - 8 units or Under 79 points at HT between Bney Ha Sharon and Ankara.</o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I said I would stay off the totals, but they just continue to call for me and I find it too hard to resist. I mean what are they thinking? Both teams are defense first, attack later, in a first game in Europe this season, with both teams looking for this first win to take off the pressure and what do we see? 158.5 total? The lowest I seen is 154.5 and that is just dumb. This one is so high. I would have set it at 142 – 144 points top. This is the kind of bet that win or lose, this is the right bet and if it was given to me 100 times to play this bet again, Under would be the case. Normally, it would have been 12 – 14 units play, but with my luck lately, OT or one quarter will somehow lose this bet, so I will be careful, but this is a good bet.
This is for me and most bettors, but Stan James and other sites as Bet365, offer an option that I hope and believe is even better and that is Under at HT. Teams should be really careful in the start, since both would like to come to the final minutes with the game under their control and a low score will leave both teams within reach from each other and that I would recommend and maximum stakes, as I believe really strongly in that option.

Anything for today DIVOL???

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=865 bgColor=#eeeeee border=0><TBODY class=scoretable id=scoreTable><TR id=582279 height=16><TD>11:30</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1030>ECH</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>BK VENTSPILS</TD><TD>LIEGE BASKET</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=582280 height=16><TD>12:00</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1030>ECH</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>HAPOEL M. JERUSALEM</TD><TD>MYGUIDE AMSTERDAM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=553831 height=16><TD>12:30</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1010>EL</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>KK CIBONA</TD><TD>AIR AVELLINO</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=553840 height=16><TD>13:15</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1010>EL</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>EFES PILSEN</TD><TD>REAL MADRID</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=582281 height=16><TD>13:30</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1030>ECH</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>TELEKOM BASKETS BONN</TD><TD>KERAVNOS</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=553835 height=16><TD>13:45</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1010>EL</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>PROKOM TREFL</TD><TD>PANATHINAIKOS</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=582274 height=16><TD>14:30</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1030>ECH</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>CAJASOL</TD><TD>ENERGA CZARNI</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=582282 height=16><TD>14:30</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1030>ECH</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>VIRTUS BOLOGNA</TD><TD>OOSTENDE</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=553841 height=16><TD>14:45</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1010>EL</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>KK PARTIZAN</TD><TD>CSKA MOSCOW</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=553834 height=16><TD>15:00</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1010>EL</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>MONTEPASCHI SIENA</TD><TD>NANCY</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wasn't home and didn't place anything myself.
For Tomorrow - Maccabi is a great bet. Took it myself for 1.45 ML, but I think it is now around 1.38, but still, a great bet. Maybe line as well, since I believe they can trash Malaga, but still, a tough call. Maccabi with a new manager and a really good one.
Another good bet for medium stakes, Barcelona with the line.

Golden parlay (on paper of course): Barcelona + Maccabi ML - odds around 1.56 - 1.6
Silver accumalator: Barcelona + Maccabi + Oly + Pana + CSKA - all ML - odds around 2.5 - 2.65

Woods to score more than 11 points between Barcelona and Zalgiris - 6 units stake

It really seems strange to me that on a week that Varda left the team, with Woods being one of the only big man for Zalgiris, while he holds an average of 12.5 points per game so far in Euroleague, he is given 11 points line only. Really strange in deed. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
His last two games he scored only 9 points in each game, but he played only 20 minutes against <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Nancy</st1:place></st1:City> and I will be surprised to see him play less than 30 minutes.<o:p></o:p>
I do believe that Zalgiris will finally leap above the 70 points mark, a mark they haven’t reached so far in the Euroleague and if I’m right, than I have very little doubt Woods will score more than 11 point. Around 14 – 17 points seems about right in this case.<o:p></o:p>
<st1:City><st1:place>Barcelona</st1:place></st1:City> so far allowed to their Euroleague opponents 54, 66, 71 and 62 points only. Despite that, Wilson, <st1:City><st1:place>Nancy</st1:place></st1:City>’s big man, scored 19 points of the 54 and was the main scorer, Batista scored 14 points and he is Pana’s big man and was the second scorer for his team that had a poor 66 points game (the main scorer was Pekovic with 15 points, another big guy by the way). Lavrinovic had below average day in their win on <st1:City><st1:place>Barcelona</st1:place></st1:City>, but still scored 12 points. In the game against Prokom, again it was the Center of the Polish team that was the main scorer with 15 points, despite Prokom scoring 62 points only.<o:p></o:p>
Woods should have a solid game and go Over 11 points given to him here.<o:p></o:p>

All was good, but Maccabi. They lost and with them, both combos lost as well.

Estudiantes to win - 6 units Valencia to win - 8 units

Two bets I like in ACB today with two of my more favorite teams playing at home against the big dogs. I’m talking about <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Valencia</st1:place></st1:country-region> and Estudiantes.
Malaga are in a great form with three wins in a row in the league and two recent wins, on Saturday on Barcelona at home and Thursday on Maccabi in Tel Aviv. Still, they are without Hayslip and maybe Cabezas as well and I don’t know if the new signing Shirley can play already, but he isn’t blended with the team yet anyway.
Not counting the beating from Fuenlabrada at home, Estudiantes are doing not bad at all the past four rounds. Their form is improving and now they need some consistency, both from game to game and within the game it self, since it seems that there are minutes where Estu just stops playing. That is why I prefer to take lower stakes for Estu ML than to take them with the line. I believe that the odds should have been 1.8 for <st1:City><st1:place>Malaga</st1:place></st1:City> and 2.2 for Estu. Sure there are quality differences, but this is Estu’s home game and <st1:City><st1:place>Malaga</st1:place></st1:City> comes injured and after two great wins, there can easily be a setback.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Pamesa are 3 – 1 since coach changes with the only loss being to <st1:City><st1:place>Malaga</st1:place></st1:City> on a road and they trashed Real by 16 points at home during that time. Tau are just scorching hot, so I must be crazy to go against them, but I think that Tau are an interesting spot right now.
Tau are coming after Euroleague loss to <st1:City><st1:place>Badalona</st1:place></st1:City> a few days after winning them in the league. They are apparently a bit not ready, maybe overly confident a bit, but I could be wrong here. Spahija knows a thing or two about Tau. He coached them last year, won the ACB with them and still been shown the door out. Tau didn’t change much (almost nothing at all), so he knows this team inside out and comes with a great motivation to revenge and his players know that. I can’t count the times the coach that been fired from his team, wins her with his new team. The energies, the knowledge of the rival team, all that I guess causes it. Both teams are very skilled and the advantage of Tau minimized here by home court advantage of Pamesa.
Not sure the odds are wrong, but still see strong value in <st1:country-region><st1:place>Valencia</st1:place></st1:country-region> here. Going for one for two here. Need only Estudiantes or Pamesa to win to see profit here (4 units profit if Pamesa wins, 3 units profit if Estu wins). If both win that will be amazing, if they both lose? I hope not to get there.

sory guys, both picks lost. Estu was close, lead 38 out of 40 minutes (Malaga lead twice, in the first and the last minute only).

I was angry at my self for missing Cajasol. But the team lost the +8.5 given to it, despite dragging this one to two OT!!!!
Very strong play Cajasol for the next round.

A little short on time and the game starts in an hour, but Under 164 in Israeli league between Kiryat Ata and Ramat Gan looks really nice here. 8 units stake.

Two bets from ACB for today:

Cajasol +8 - 9 units stake

Cajasol with the new coach and will be looking for the new road to success. They got the players to stay in the league, but something wasn’t clicking. Now with <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Martinez</st1:place></st1:City> on the lines and Caner – Medley, the new signing, I believe that they can hold the line versus <st1:City><st1:place>Barcelona</st1:place></st1:City> and maybe even win them straight up. I just don’t understand how Cajasol can be so bad. Ellis is a Euroleague player, Carter, Ignierski, Triguero, Pecile. Those are all ACB legitimate players. I hope that Edney will play in this game as well and than Cajasol will have it all. The youth, the experience, the motivation, the home court advantage, the whole package.
<st1:City><st1:place>Barcelona</st1:place></st1:City> struggles lately. Losses to Estu and <st1:City><st1:place>Malaga</st1:place></st1:City>, almost a loss to <st1:country-region><st1:place>Grenada</st1:place></st1:country-region>. They got a great roster, but something isn’t right there. I do think that they got a poor frontline and that Andersen isn’t being used properly. <st1:City><st1:place>Santiago</st1:place></st1:City> and Illyasova? Are you kidding me?
This will be a fight till the end and I think that Cajasol will win in, but with 8.5 points line, I will take them with high stakes as a great bet.
<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><o:p> </o:p>
<O:p>Badalona -5 - 7 units stake</O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Joventut got Rubio back and I hope that Mallet is healthy as well and if Rubio will start getting his regular minutes, I like the back court of Mallet, Rubio and Wright of the bench. If we add shooter like Jasaitis and Forwards like Bogdanovic and Sonseca, this team should rise up the table in the next few rounds.
Canaria have great luck. Were very close to lose to Cajasol at home, but won after double OT and even took the line, since they won by 12 points. I don’t remember such a misleading 8 -2 record for a long time. Savane in very mediocre season, leaving English to fight the battles alone. Sanders and Freeland are doing more than their share, but I’m not sure if you can count on them in each game. Augustine is a disappointment overall in my opinion and Norris is just too old. I believe and hope that they will start their slide soon, especially away from home, GSC weakness all the years. <O:p></O:p>

Best of luck everybody!

Thanks! 2 for 2 and Cajasol was so close to winning. Played well, but were a bit naive and a few shots went in and out and in the end, lost this one, but still covered...

Don't like this week's Euroleague card to be honest. Two small plays:
2 units - TV bet on Over 161 in Maccabi - Avelino game
ML combo - Maccabi, Real, Hoventud and Pana - 2.94 odds - units stake

Valencia -5.5 - 6 units stake

This time I will take ACB match between Valencia and Gran Canaria. I strongly believe in local win, but the line worries me just a bit and would love to see here -4 only. Still, I just love this bet. We have a very strong team that started poorly and recently found is’s swagger, at least at home (I believe that the loss to Badalona was no more than a small skid). The result, 17 points loss also suggests it was more of a one time thing.
Spahija believes in big rotation and we can see already in Valencia his team, as their only 3.5 ppg difference between Pamesa’s 5th best scorer (Oliver) and their best scorer (Douglas).
Gran Canaria is a mediocre team that was flying high with some really surprising road wins, since they got weaker this season and their strength was always in their home games and not on a road. English continues to carry the team on his back, but Savane can find his last season form with only 9 ppg.
I do believe that Pamesa will win and it can be a beating, but the 2- 3 possessions line makes me a bit careful here.

Pamesa was a good bet gone bad. Lead by DD most game, but it was a terrible game for both games with lots of turnovers and in the end, a couple of dumb decisions by Valencia almost caused them the game, but did ended up costing the line.

Cajasol -4, 5 units stake

Cajasol are doing a lot better now, but it still doesn’t show on the win column. Lost after OT against Gran Canaria, played solid but lost at home to Barcelona and didn’t see what was happening against Hoventud, but they got their best chance under the new coach, against the poor Menorca.

Menorca are really poor team I believe that depends on four players. Two from last season, Bazdaric and Stojic and two new ones, Eley and mainly, Pooh. They all decent players, but I like Cajasol’s squad much more and this is kind of must win for them and I just can’t see them blowing this is as well. A loss here and they 90% in LEB next season.

Back