Gandzasar ov 2 -127
Trakai ov 2.5 +104
Zira ov 2.25 -129
Vasas Budapest ov 2.75 -124

7/13

116 KR Reykjavik (UEFA-Europa)/Maccabi Tel Aviv (UEFA-Europa) Under 3 -116
143 Jagiellonia Bialystok (UEFA-Europa)/Gabala (UEFA-Europa) Over 2,2½ +108

have one more I am looking at for this afternoon...back in a bit

Hunt get in here...there's apparently a place called Midgetland somewhere in Europe (see above post)

GL Bench

that was my angle, I figured short guys from Denmark score a alot...I ran to the store in the 60th min of the Tel Aviv match thinkin my under looked pretty solid(0-0), when I got home I started drinking

I hate unders with them, just when you think it's good, it's bad...and they're likely through now

Return match next week between Lech Poznan and Haugesund should be interesting, no way Norwegians think they can hold on without scoring. Should see goals I'm thinking...and yes, I know what that means. I'll be on over if I remember to bet it.

I hate unders with them, just when you think it's good, it's bad...and they're likely through now

Return match next week between Lech Poznan and Haugesund should be interesting, no way Norwegians think they can hold on without scoring. Should see goals I'm thinking...and yes, I know what that means. I'll be on over if I remember to bet it.

That one is interesting...could be a lot of goals in the 2nd leg of some of these match ups

Back