Europa Help

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
I've been doing well with ML parlays of late, especially the last few days...

I know a little less about the squads in the Europa League...

Who do you not trust in this group... or trust least

St Etienne
Man U
Olympiakos
Zenit
Plzen
Roma

Also like Mainz over 2.5

Prob will match with Green Bay ML

Again, I'm new to the game as a capper but you guys make it awesome. Sorry if my question is too much of a noob question.

I like St Etienne and Roma.
Man Utd should win but might be better to see what lineup Mourinho is using tonight he probably rests a few key players players for Chelsea away in 3 days, and Fenerbahce has been winning a lot lately so it may be a tricky and close match tonight, I will be watching and maybe bet in play.
Olympiakos Zenit Plzen should be winning as well but I don't know enough about them and their opponent to recommend either of them confidently.

Good luck in whatever you decide to play today :cheers3:

Roma are -500 on the ML but they are, imo, the best club in this competition at the moment. I would hate to have them in my group in CL let alone Europa. Olympiakos need the win, they really put it to me last time out though. I like Inter today quite a bit, Southampton traveling to Italy with a trip to City Sunday on deck, think they may be looking ahead to that one. And of course United should win but as gunner mentioned, look ahead to Chelsea very much could be in play.

Caveat: Europa kicks me in the balls religiously.

As for Zenit, the crowd in Ireland is going to be nuts, this is a huge match they just don't see there. Wouldn't be shocked at all to see Dundalk get a result.

Thanks fellas.... Did Roma, St. E, Olympiakos, Pumas (tonight) and Green Bay Packers ML Parlay 1 u to win 2.26

Also did: Inter Pk, Celta Pk, Villareal -.5, Shakthar ML, Mainz over 2.5, Fenerbache +1, Dundlak +1.5 parlay $10 to win $759

Tailed u KJ flat on your plays also

GL guys

Ohhh Cap, GL to us...this event really kicks my ass and I'm not working much this week so literally gambling. At least tried to put some thought into them but not expecting great results in Europa...but of course I will be adding the later games too. I often outthink myself with Europa.

I do like that over in Germany that you're on, one of the better of the day imo. Just wish I had better ways to bet on Roma.

Back