Basketbolists

Digs Euro Chicks
Euroleague Record: 31-12-1, +78.93 units

Winterthur FCB - Prokom Trefl
5fae8dff-b186-4e7f-a158-c16e8e479736.jpg
vs.
5fae8dff-b186-4e7f-a158-c16e8e479736.jpg

Over 151 points @ -107, 6 units

Well, Prokom Trefl is totally different team in away matches as at home games when you look at their scoring. First of all, lets take a look at shooting percentage for both teams. Winterthur FCB have been stellar performers in home matches. They have made 50.36% of field goals taken which is amazing performance on offensive end. No wonder they have racked up 87 points per game at home. Yet, they have had some drawbacks when it comes to defending the basket as well - 45.37% in allowed FGs is not a big tragic, as they are giving up 72 points per game at home.
On the other side of the ball we have Prokom Trefl. Prokom has been pretty decent when it comes to knocking down shots in away games and 46.69% on field goal percentage is more than acceptable, while they have been giving up 47.33% FGs in away games. Thus is it just logical that Prokom is scoring 78 PPG and allowing 83 PPG in away matches. In addition to that Prokom has been pretty ugly team in defense as well, as they are fouling quite a lot and giving up an amazing 26 FTs per game in away games, which might be pretty damaging for them as we are looking at some 20 points easily coming from the charity stripe for Barca then.

All in all I believe that this line is about 3 points short of the true line here.

Great posts. Very frustrating. The Greek and 5 dimes have stopped putting the games up and Pinnacle is out of reach. BOL wish I could go with you

Good posts, some good info.

What do you think of the 1213.5 Over prop for the first 8 games. Im thinking over, but not sure.

Who do you think will win the Euroleague? CSKA and pana seem to be the early favs.

Good posts, some good info.

What do you think of the 1213.5 Over prop for the first 8 games. Im thinking over, but not sure.

Who do you think will win the Euroleague? CSKA and pana seem to be the early favs.

Well, to me those teams should be in the Final. They are by far the better teams than rest of the group. You can barely find a soft spot on their rosters. They are really deep. Reason why Panathinaikos is slightly favored over CSKA is that Final Four will be in Athens thus giving some edge to greek team.

Good win my friend. Hope you are enjoying the Euro season!

Well, I can hardly not enjoy - I had this one and 2 player props from Baltic online bookie that I used to work for but quit on Monday. So 6.74 units from those props + 5.61 units from the total and +12.35 units on the week in total and 3-0 to add to record. Yeah, I kinda can enjoy it :)

fantastic stuff Basketbolists, you're proving it once again you are one of the best cappers I know.

:shake: thanks for the pick buddy.

That record is sick man

Unreal...good stuff

Well, I am shocked as well how good it has gone for me this season.
But being oddscompiler for a while on this league does help out a lot I believe.
I pretty much know all teams inside out and trying to update myself to every bit of info.

When I see this record the first thing that pops into my mind are the 2005 NBA playoffs :D boy oh boy was that a good run :D.

:cheers:

Nice call.

I also had the Over 1213.5 prop and Pana -9.

Look forward to your next write-up.

Great call as always..

This man knows his euroleague, just don't hit it at Pinny too hard, at least let me get in my bet before it gets juiced..haha.

Back