Euro Cup Qualifying - 10/13/07

sportjunky

Follower of tha truddhist philosophy
Looked at the soccer lines just for hahas but these two games stuck out so I'm gonna see if they come through for me:

Spain vs. Denmark

Spain -.5 +166
Spain pk -117.
I was originally planning to take the -.5, but I'm gonna lay 2 units and take the safer bet.

Netherlands vs. Romania

Netherlands -.5 +155
Netherlands pk -140

Gonna go with -.5.

Spain pk -117 : 2 Units
Netherlands -.5 +155: 1 Unit

jus seen this dont get in thise section too often, great hit on tha 2 uniter, woulda been a great day if that +155 goal line woulda came through. nba right around tha corner, cant wait to see ur thoughts on tha clips an fakers ;)

lakers gonna go 82-0 ats haha....be'lie dat.

on one soccer game for Wednesday 10/17-

England vs. Russia

England -.5 +139 - 2 Units

Best of luck on England... I really feel like today will be a draw between the two. Russia is in a must-win situation and England needs to basically just not lose. Sounds simple enough but perhaps playing on their heels a little may get England in a little trouble. Realistically, England is definitely the better squad but with a lot on the line anything can happen.

Good luck to you all though. I am pulling for you to win.

Best of luck on England... I really feel like today will be a draw between the two. Russia is in a must-win situation and England needs to basically just not lose. Sounds simple enough but perhaps playing on their heels a little may get England in a little trouble. Realistically, England is definitely the better squad but with a lot on the line anything can happen.

Good luck to you all though. I am pulling for you to win.

i backed up my parlay with a draw to. Russia still with a game in hand to. England have Croatia at home in their last match so a defeat here could spell a lot of trouble for England. A win doesn't guarantee them anything as well.

the russians were the more deserving team...but england got jobbed on the penalty and russias second goal was flukish

is england out of euro 2008 now?

the russians were the more deserving team...but england got jobbed on the penalty and russias second goal was flukish

is england out of euro 2008 now?

England have to beat Croatia by 3 goals or more in their final match.

Russia has 2 games left and they must win both games. A draw and a win won't do because they are still 2 points behind England and a further 5 points behind Croatia.

Croatia sit atop with 26 points but they have a better Goal Differential than England so that could prove to be the turning point.

Luckily for England, their final match is at home. However, its not like Croatia will say hey please whip us.

Not having John Terry absolutely killed England in this game - they looked disjointed in the back all 2nd half

And this team, as its currently constructed, and with the style they play, needs David Beckham...all they do is play long balls up the sides and to the middle and whoever was shooting em in there today has about 1/100th the accuracy of Beckham...you can say what you want about the guy, but no one delivers a better long ball, free kick or corner....

so only one team makes it from each group?

no 2 teams bud.

with that win Russia now has 21 points.

Croatia has 26 points with one more game

England has 23 points with one more game

Russia win's 2 more games they have 27 points.

Croatia draws they have 27

England has to hope Russia screws up. A loss in the last 2 games for Russia would mean England would have to just draw with Croatia and they will be through.

russia Never Lose At Home For 5 Years 25 Matchs Before!
and Don't Forget Steve Maclaren Isn't Good Coach!
but I Belive England Will Win Croatia For Last Match.

no 2 teams bud.

with that win Russia now has 21 points.

Croatia has 26 points with one more game

England has 23 points with one more game

Russia win's 2 more games they have 27 points.

Croatia draws they have 27

England has to hope Russia screws up. A loss in the last 2 games for Russia would mean England would have to just draw with Croatia and they will be through.

Mike, I believe Croatia has to play also at FYROM on 17/11. So, if they win, they are going to the finals, no matter what. England has to rely on Israel to draw or win their game against Russia, otherwise England is out.:shake:

Back