ESTIMATED SUPER BOWL PROPOSITION BETS PRICES

JML4481

Pretty much a regular
How about a thread strictly on the Super Bowl Proposition Market?

List the props you are eyeing, and fellow Cappers, feel free to shoot fellow members a line on your educated guess as to what their listed props might be.

I'll start

Props I'm hawking:
-Michel over in carries and yards
-Gronk over in yards
-looking at over with Rams sacks if number is right
-longest FG
-shortest TD
-no on OT (just had 2 in Championship games...c'mon now)
-no on Safety
-yes on Goff Interception

Heard on VSIN there's a prop bet on whether or not Mayweather will tweet out a pic of his bet ticket during the game . Some guy said "It would be great if he threw down on that prop & posted a pic of that ticket". Haha. Dumbass would probably forget to post it though.

Yeah, if I was a team trainer/waterboy, I'm calling all of my boys and telling em what kinda Gatorade we're drinking that day. Same with Joe Buck and what color tie....get your closest friends to flood the market and bada-bing! Could even set it up if ya wanted....play one color semi-heavy, then come back and pound THE color for a better price....a la Billy Walters style.

MUST BE DURING CBS LIVE BROADCAST. HALFTIME SHOW DOESN'T COUNT. FROM KICK OFF UNTIL GAME COMPLETION WILL IT BE MENTIONED THAT BRADY WAS DRAFTED 199TH?
Yes+474
No-743

How is this not worth a "yes" at +474?

Unless they talk about it pre-game and decide not to talk about it after the kickoff.

I saw “will they say goat” and yes being +200. That seems pretty money too.

From Bookmaker....little different line here:

HOW MANY TIMES WILL BRADY BE CALLED G.O.A.T. OR GREATEST OF ALL TIME? (MUST BE DURING CBS LIVE BROADCAST. HALFTIME SHOW DOESN'T COUNT. FROM KICK OFF UNTIL GAME COMPLETION) HOW MANY TIMES WILL BRADY BE CALLED GOAT?
Over .5-125
Under .5-105

MUST BE DURING CBS LIVE BROADCAST. HALFTIME SHOW DOESN'T COUNT. FROM KICK OFF UNTIL GAME COMPLETION WILL IT BE MENTIONED THAT BRADY WAS DRAFTED 199TH?
Yes+474
No-743

Unless they talk about it pre-game and decide not to talk about it after the kickoff.

Tbh I always hear the round but never the number 199. Maybe just not paying attention?

From Bookmaker....little different line here:

HOW MANY TIMES WILL BRADY BE CALLED G.O.A.T. OR GREATEST OF ALL TIME? (MUST BE DURING CBS LIVE BROADCAST. HALFTIME SHOW DOESN'T COUNT. FROM KICK OFF UNTIL GAME COMPLETION) HOW MANY TIMES WILL BRADY BE CALLED GOAT?
Over .5-125
Under .5-105

That seems far more reasonable but still pretty easy money, can’t imagine we don’t hear one those guys call Brady the goat at least once. Pretty sure they did last week didn’t they?

I took the GOAT prop too. Its sitting at -115/-115 at CRIS presently. It looks too easy.

Another interesting one...

Will spongebob kneel in protest --MUST SHOW FOR ACTION--
Yes +3000 No-20000

Tbh I always hear the round but never the number 199. Maybe just not paying attention?

This is true KJ....I always hear the round also but rarely the number....recently they put a t-shirt up for sale with the number 199 on Patriot grey and it sold out in no time...it was the first time I realized what the number was so the GOAT prop probably more worthwhile

Brady already referred to as GOAT twice in the first half of the Pro Bowl alone and he isn't even in the damn game. This looks like the easiest prop of all time.

I may be paranoid but possibly broadcasters got told by oddsmakers to not call him goat? Lol

I will delete this post soon or else I will be abducted by aliens

somebody I follow on twitter posted a screenshot of an old Gurley tweet responding to a fan asking him about Gatorade, and he told him they use the clear Gatorade on their sideline.

VC- that is the issue with all of these props; if certain people get word about them, they can change the result for their buddies.

I think Gurley over rush yards is a good play; forget what happened in the NFC Championship game, McVey is smart enough to know that he needs to ride his horse in the SB; CJ Anderson is a nice story and all, but you can't run him 20 times in a SB

Yes+474
No-743

Hmmm

Brady already referred to as GOAT twice in the first half of the Pro Bowl alone and he isn't even in the damn game. This looks like the easiest prop of all time.

My issue with props like this is it leaves the decision up to the book. I prefer black & white with concrete answers. If he gets referred to as the "greatest of all time" the book could call it a loss because they didn't say "goat".

Same with the prop regarding Romo calling the correct play before snap. If he simply calls a pass & it's a pass does that count? There's way too much open for interpretation on that one.

I may be paranoid but possibly broadcasters got told by oddsmakers to not call him goat? Lol

I will delete this post soon or else I will be abducted by aliens

Maybe not the oddsmakers but I could envision the producers telling Namtz/Romo to hold off on the GOAT talk. At least until the Pats win.

The other concern I have is the prop is applicable from kickoff until end of game excluding halftime. So it has to occur during play-by-play.

My issue with props like this is it leaves the decision up to the book. I prefer black & white with concrete answers. If he gets referred to as the "greatest of all time" the book could call it a loss because they didn't say "goat".

Same with the prop regarding Romo calling the correct play before snap. If he simply calls a pass & it's a pass does that count? There's way too much open for interpretation on that one.

That's a valid point. The prop does specifically say Brady to be called 'G.O.A.T' or 'Greatest of all Time' but even with that spelled out, there is still room for interpretation, especially with regards to whom it is being applied to. I could see a Brady TD pass to Gronk for instance and Romo says "That's why he's the GOAT!" The book could argue it wasn't specifically applied to Brady and could have equally meant Gronk.

I don‘t think it‘s fair to judge that Brady wasn‘t the one being called the goat. Nobody has ever claimed gronk or anyone else to be the goat

That's a valid point. The prop does specifically say Brady to be called 'G.O.A.T' or 'Greatest of all Time' but even with that spelled out, there is still room for interpretation, especially with regards to whom it is being applied to. I could see a Brady TD pass to Gronk for instance and Romo says "That's why he's the GOAT!" The book could argue it wasn't specifically applied to Brady and could have equally meant Gronk.

Surely you not suggesting books would be so shady!!! lol

I don‘t think it‘s fair to judge that Brady wasn‘t the one being called the goat. Nobody has ever claimed gronk or anyone else to be the goat

I tend to agree but nobody has ever called me a professional gambler before either until this very book did this year and took away my low vig and withdrawal privileges. So anything is possible with these shady fuckers. When I hear it, I plan to rewind and record a video of it with my phone in case of a dispute later.

white receive and rush yards over 68.5 worth a look....burkhead same but i can't remember his number...22.5 i think

I tend to agree but nobody has ever called me a professional gambler before either until this very book did this year and took away my low vig and withdrawal privileges. So anything is possible with these shady fuckers. When I hear it, I plan to rewind and record a video of it with my phone in case of a dispute later.

I can‘t tell if money makes people shady or if shady people choose to work with money

white receive and rush yards over 68.5 worth a look....burkhead same but i can't remember his number...22.5 i think

Are you shitting me? I'd be on that all day long. Bovada has White receiving at 55.5, rushing 19.5, combined 75.5. A couple weeks ago I had him over 71.5 combined but saw someone posted 75.5. I think he got 74, unreal.

Took combined rushing yards for NE over 128.5. I can think of five players easily who are likely to get rushes.

I did have to pay -30 in juice but I did get 68.5.....your post did make me go check though....i like burkhead also but i doubt if they both hit....kinda like hogan on receive yards also, Brady starting to go to him....but it's Bill and you just never know

I love Pats winning by 1-6. Like Zeke has said it‘s always been close with them.

interesting stat last 11 Super Bowls. 7 of last 11 games the winning team was by 1-6 points
recent super bowl scores
#52 Eagles over Patriots 41-33 (8 points)
#51 Patriots over Falcons 34-28 (OT) (6 points)*
#50 Broncos over Panthers 24-10 (14 points)
#49 Patriots over Seahawks 28-24 (4 points)*
#48 Seahawks over Broncos 43-8 (38 points)
#47 Ravens over 49ers 34-31 (3 points)*
#46 Giants over Patriots 21-17 (4 points)*
#45 Packers over Steelers 31-25 (6 points)*
#44 Saints over Colts 31-17 (14 points)
#43 Steelers over Cardinals 27-23 (4 points)*
#42 Giants over Patriots 17-14 (3 points) *
* less than a touchdown 7 of last 11 games

played these point spread props:
Patriots win by 1-6 points +280
Rams win by 1-6 points +320
alternate point spread
Patriots -6 1/2 +175 vs Rams
Rams -6 1/2 +245 vs Patriots

other "of interest" props I always chance:
successful 2 point conversion? YES +210
defense or special teams touchdown? YES +190
game go to overtime? YES
Safety? YES +650
also Rob Gronkowski score a touchdown? YES +170 because he is Brady's "go to guy"

btw, anyone ELSE tired of these cheating New England FUCKS playing in the Super Bowl ??? :mad:

Last edited:
Regular Season
SB LIII Winner to Score in Regular Season Opener

08:00 PM999501Yes+100

Uh...is this not really obvious? What am I missing?

Two combo bets I took:

James White TD + Pats Win : +375
Todd Gurley TD + Rams Win : +240

Here's what I've bet:

Gladys Knight Over 1:49 anthem -110
Big Boi to wear Falcons logo at halftime show +300
Opening Kickoff to be Touchback NO +160
Brady to throw pick -110
Brady Under 2.5 TD passes -125
Edelman Over 82.5 REC yards -120
Lead change in 4th Q +250
Over 2.5 players to throw pass-130

Still looking for a good Rams sack one...

Here's what I've bet:

Gladys Knight Over 1:49 anthem -110
Big Boi to wear Falcons logo at halftime show +300
Opening Kickoff to be Touchback NO +160
Brady to throw pick -110
Brady Under 2.5 TD passes -125
Edelman Over 82.5 REC yards -120
Lead change in 4th Q +250
Over 2.5 players to throw pass-130

Still looking for a good Rams sack one...

ADD: Both teams combined Over 11.5 3rd down conversions -115

I know these are square but if the Pats win I believe they hit

James White over 68.5 rush and receive yards -130
Chris Hogan over 42.5 receive yards -115
Tom Brady MVP -165
National Anthem over 108.5 seconds -200

That is probably it but I may play Sony Michel over 1/2 receptions....potential quick outlet play with Donald up in Brady's grill

1549211084639.png

Fuck. Some heavy hitters coming in on Team Ruff today.

Seriously though, over looks decent to me here on 5dimes:
145 Yardage of longest FG made Over 47½ +100
146 Under 47½ -120

Back