ESPN Sunday Night Baseball-2 Hours!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Cubs are 2-6 in Marshalls last 8 starts...BUT Marshall is 1-1 with a 2.92 ERA in two career starts versus the White Sox.

Buehrle is 3-0 with a 1.41 ERA in his last four starts, pitching eight innings in each outing...BUT...He hasn’t been as dominant against the Cubs at U.S. Cellular Field, going 1-2 with a 4.15 ERA in three match ups.

Eight of last ten Cub games went over the total.

Seven of last eight Drake (Umpire) games went over total.

• Cubs are 4-0 in their last 4 Sunday games.
  • Cubs are 5-1 in their last 6 games vs. a left-handed starter.
Cubs are 3-13 in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a winning record.

White Sox are 20-6 in their last 26 home games vs. a team with a losing road record. White Sox are 1-4 in Buehrles last 5 starts vs. Cubs.

Too Much Info, I Don't Know...

:cheers:

what's the wind like? what about drake this season altogether?

buerhle has only 8 BB in his last 6 starts, and that's freaking 43 innings. no way i can go against a guy on a streak like that.

Agree T H. I Like To Find A Good Dog Play, But I Don't Think It's The Cubs Tonight. As Of Now, It's 15 MPH To The North West. 69* 40% Chance Of Showers. Link Below Is Where I Got It From...

http://www.weather.com/outlook/events/mlb/gameforecast/60616?eventid=242208&epc=be

Link Below This Is For Any Game. Any Team.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/events/mlb/gameforecast/60613?eventid=170651&epc=be

Click On The Link Below And Find Out Things Like The White Sox Record Day vs Night, Cloudy vs Clear, Hot vs Cold, Windy vs Calm

http://www.weather.com/outlook/events/mlb/teamperformance/?from=mlbopt2&team=beaw

:shake::cheers::tiphat:

Game Stats
Rob Drake 2008

<table class="data" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="datahl2"> Average
Starters Runs
Bullpens Runs
Pitches
Strikes
Balls
Strike % </td> <td class="datacell" width="19%"> 9.11
63.77%

</td></tr></tbody></table>

thanks. 15mph nothing to think about, thatll be dead in an hours or so anyway.

drake 9-9 this year. think i'm just going to stick to the side. fuck the cubs.

vs. Total O/U When Line Is Set At O/U 9, Drake Behind Plate, 3-1 OVER.

9-9 Total
But 3-1 When Line Set @ 9.

Can't Put Too Much Into Drake, But An Intersting Stat.

The home team has won all 5 games between these two teams. It continues today. Buehrle is on fire as well going 8 innings in 4 straight games and allowing a total of 5 runs in those games. Besides one start against the twins where he gave up 7 runs, Buehrle has been great at home throwing a quality start in every other home start. The White Sox offense heats up at home and they also have the best bullpen in the league. The White Sox as a team are great at home at 26-11. The cubs as a team are not good on the road at 16-22. The one thng thats scares me is that the white sox as a team dont hit lefties well, but they are able to hit bad lefties for the most part (see Dumatrait, Gorzelanny, Francis, etc.) and Marshall has been a bad lefty this year with a 5.40 era and a 1.72 whip before being sent to the minors. The Cubs offense cools down considerably on the road. Their bullpen is a little above average, but they have been anchored by Marmol all year and he just hasnt been right lately. Since the series at wrigley, the White Sox have played well winning 4 out of 5 and the Cubs have struggled losing 4 out of 5. The Cubs have sucked for the last 100 years. White Sox roll 12-4.

While Not Sure If White Sox Roll By 8 Runs luo, I think 7-4 Final Not Out Of The Picture. White Sox Anywhere From -133/-140. Over 9 Anywhere From -102/-115

dye and quentin (two of the hottest hitters in the mlb) are hitting lefties 40 and 110 points lower than righties, respectively

dye's slugging drops from .603 to .446 against LHP compared to RHP

Back