ESPN Handicapper's Picks--Week 2

TahoeLegend

Pretty much a regular
I credited Bear with a 2-0 last week, but he says he was 2-1...Steve must love Cal because he lost on them last week and is on them again...2daBank was 5-2 last week, second straight year he's come out of the gate strong

The Bear—Week 1 (2-1) Season (2-2) Bank Picks (3-0) 2020 Season (25-21)
Washington +7
Iowa State -4
Bank Picks
Washington +7
Iowa State -4
Ball St +22x

Stanford Steve— Week 1 (3-2) Season (3-2) Best Bet (1-0) 2020 Season (32-27),
Iowa State -4
Toledo +17
Toledo/N Dame o 55x
Pitt -3
Cal +11
Illinois +10

Bill Trocci— Week 1 (1-2) Season (1-2) 2020 Season (42-31)
App State +9
Missouri +5x
Vandy +6x

Phil Steele-- Week 1 (3-4) Season (3-4) 2020 Season (27-40)
Hawaii +11
N Mex State +18x
Hampton +27x
SMU/N Tex o 73
S Miss -24x
UTSA -18x
Iowa/Iowa State u 46
Navy/A Force u 40x
Navy +6
W Kentucky +6

Scott Van Pelt— Week 1 (4-1) Season (4-1) 2020 Season (42-39)
Colorado +17
Rice +9
Arkansas st +5.5
Arkansas +7
Mizzou +5.5
App st +9
Udub +7
Ecu +2

Joey and Jesse Virtual Locks
Joey Week 1 (-2) Season (0-2)
2020 Season (14-12)
Michigan -6x
N Dame -17
Matt Week 1 (0-2) Season (0-2) No 2020 Season
Ohio St -14x
Iowa +4

Colin Cowherd Blazing Five— Week 1 (0-0) Season (0-0) 2020 Season (35-37)
Pitts +6.5
Detroit +7.5
Carolina -4.5
Washington -0.5
KC -5.5

Greg McElroy Week 1 (2-1) Season (2-1)
Iowa +4x
Pitt -3
UAB +24x

My Picks— Week 1 (2-1) Season (2-1) 2020 Season (48-31)
Pitt -3
Rutgers -2
Iowa +5
Utah -7
Pitt ML
Utah ML
NFL
T Bay -7x
Lean to Arkansas, Troy, SMU/N Tex over, UAB first half…Really liked several more at the open, but by the time I got the above bets down the lines got away from me...Everyone in the world seems to be taking Iowa State so I may be on the wrong side of that one…swore off unders forever or I'd take Mizzou/Kentucky under

Gameday Super Dog Picks
Desmond—Cal +11x
David—Mizzou +5x
Lee—N Illinois +7
Kirk— Toledo +17
Reece—Arkansas St +5x

Gameday Super Dog Pick Results Week 1
Desmond—Penn St Win
David—UTSA Win
Lee—UTSA Win
Kirk—Oregon State Lose
Reece—Louisiana Lose

Last edited:
I absolutely love pitt! Kicking myself for not jumping at -2.5 when it came out but I’m fine with anything less than a td for real. No surprise if you guys recall how acc seems to be one my best conferences. Therefore I’m a bit partial, I love that other acc teams looked like ass in week 1 as that helps perception for both the acc teams I like on road in big bad sec! (Yes I disagree w bear who after listening to podcast I assume he be on miss state).

pitt always has a nasty front 7 and solid d overall, defense travels! Seems like Pickett has been there for a decade, experience is big when you going to play in front of 100k crazy sec fans! I wish they would get him a run game, running backs did have 34 carries for 196 last week but you gotta take anything accomplished against umass with a grain of salt! The good news is even if the run game doesn’t help it nothing new for Pickett! The offense goes as he goes and I expect he plays a clean game and makes enough plays against a vols d who allowed bg qb to go 25-38, only 187 yards but the percentage and no ints bodes well for pitt. Statement game for one the teams im high on in the always disrespected acc!! (BC and NCst are the others, hence I like Wolfpack at mississippi!).

glad to see you agree!!!

SVP winners:

Colorado +17
Rice +9
Arkansas st +5.5
Arkansas +7
Mizzou +5.5
App st +9
udub +7
Ecu +2

he not holding back this week! Lol. His “extras” tulsa, isu, miss st, wku. Not plays, last week extras were perfect tho.

I dunno if I can stomach rice again? That team is on bad beats or just royally fuxks me over and over again! Think I like them but not sure I can take it anymore!! I lean same as him on udub, Arky at, and app st but not sure which I play yet? Weird I line up with that many of his, I like 2 his extras also.

I hate that Wku/army is such a early start cause as we discussed last week thanks to Mars im all bout wku overs! The fact they playing army option attack doesn’t bother me, the start time does way more. That said the total 52ish not 60s-70s, those the early start numbers where I avoid the over. We can handle a sluggish start and still get to this number rather easily! No rush to bet cause don’t think ppl have figured out wku nothing like the last few years and of course nobody looking to pound army overs so under looks to be taking some money. One team runninb every play vs one team who might not run it 10x!! I think it goes over! Im gonna look at few things 1st, namely check out wku run defense and if they played option recently, and can army handle a true air raid attack? I wanna say no but have to look!! Just some thoughts for everyone!!

i like most of steve's card again. i feel like i got a little chemistry with him as i was against him on his cal loss last week while playing most his winners (we were both losers with sjst, dont feel like they were a bad play tho. just couldnt cash in the red zone trips and then the game got away after the pick 6, sjst played with them tho.).. i agree with him on cal this week, no shame losing to Nevada who i think really good, now they get 11.5 vs tcu? i dont think they will have a problem taking duggan legs away and he not gonna roast them with the kind of throws Strong was making!! cal offense has to be little better but with this many points im confident the d will keep them in it,, i also think cal should be able to run a little better against tcu 2 lb defense which should help.. as mentioned love pitt with you guys. im torn on isu/iowa,, i totally understand taking the points with iowa as this should be a slugfest, that were i leaned at beginning of the week but have since decided im gonna stay away as i feel like isu going to win, not sure bout cover,, i could def get behind illini +10 but dont love, just be a fade of uva laying that many.

BC and NCst are the others, hence I like Wolfpack at mississippi!
I'm pissed I missed the 2x on Pitt too. I was in time to get it, but it changed to 3 while I was getting the +5 on Iowa. I still like the 3 though

I looked at NC St a long time myself. I recall you and I were the only two pickers in the world who seemed to like NC St last year and they came through. But I see that game like you see Iowa/Iowa St. I hate giving points with an ACC team on the road to an SEC team and I hate giving points against Leach. I think they did the same thing as Oklahoma last week--scored with such ease early on they lost their edge. I'm passing on that one.

I really liked Army, but missed the price on that one, but I see your point on the over. Liked Troy a lot, but now like the over even more

Overs took a beating last week. Unders won 66% of the games, and with totals of 55 or more unders went 78%. It was the lowest scoring Week I in more than a decade.

I'm also liking Kentucky more and more, but I keep liking favorites and I far prefer betting dogs.

Last edited:
I'm pissed I missed the 2x on Pitt too. I was in time to get it, but it changed to 3 while I was getting the +5 on Iowa. I still like the 3 though

I looked at NC St a long time myself. I recall you and I were the only two pickers in the world who seemed to like NC St last year and they came through. But I see that game like you see Iowa/Iowa St. I hate giving points with an ACC team on the road to an SEC team and I hate giving points against Leach. I think they did the same thing as Oklahoma last week--scored with such ease early on they lost their edge. I'm passing on that one.

I really liked Army, but missed the price on that one, but I see your point on the over. Liked Troy a lot, but now like the over even more

Overs took a beating last week. Unders won 66% of the games, and with totals of 55 or more unders went 78%. It was the lowest scoring Week I in more than a decade.

I'm also liking Kentucky more and more, but I keep liking favorites and I far prefer betting dogs.

im having that same issue this week with liking more favs than dogs and I’m not as comfy like that! I have started finding few more dogs as I get deeper th

I don’t like Ncst as much as pitt, I really don’t think number matters w pitt, I think they win by a td at least. I didn’t see messy st last week, I promise none my bets have much of anything to do with the 1st week, I think the work we put in during the summer to try and figure these teams out too valuable to throw it out cause some goofy week 1 result. When I was doing win totals I circled this one for ncst, but I do need to do little more work tonight on messy run d/overall d. Really like Wolfpack rb duo and think Leary now back helps the chains move. I just tend to trust teams who can run the ball the way pack can. . I could be wrong there? Need to decide how ncst will defend leach offense. I also think ncst playcaller is incredibly clever, they impressed me last year with how they ran that offense with play design and when they called things. I’d love to see line flip to Wolfpack as dogs, I’d be all over then!!

I played a good amount of unders week 1, think wku was the only over I played so wasn’t bad for me. Don’t think it take long to balance out. I’d love to play the ducks/osu over but I hate the early start (same as wku).

I would really like to see mizzou beat uk but only because they play BC next and id love to get a good number on BC! the 3rd acc team im fond of this year! Love their coach, he got offense going in year one in shitty year for new coaches,,!
And they did a lot for the defense in the transfer portal this season. No opinion on the game itself just how it help get better number on BC! Lol. I do think coach drink does a pretty good job designing plays to get a lot out of less talent. Uk is most def more my kind of team tho, they becoming a defense factory of sorts, corners for days it seems! Dunno what going on w their offense now? Can they actually throw the ball?? It hard to watch their offense when they have wrs playing qb! Lol.

I credited Bear with a 2-0 last week, but he says he was 2-1...Steve must love Cal because he lost on them last week and is on them again...2daBank was 5-2 last week, second straight year he's come out of the gate strong

The Bear—Week 1 (2-1) Season (2-2) Bank Picks (3-0) 2020 Season (25-21)
Washington +7
Iowa State -4
Bank Picks

Stanford Steve— Week 1 (3-2) Season (3-2)
Best Bet (1-0) 2020 Season (32-27),
Iowa State -4
Toledo +17
Toledo/N Dame o 55x
Pitt -3
Cal +11
Illinois +10

Bill Trocci— Week 1 (1-2) Season (1-2) 2020 Season (42-31)

Phil Steele-- Week 1 (3-4) Season (3-4) 2020 Season (27-40)

Scott Van Pelt— Week 1 (4-1) Season (4-1) 2020 Season (42-39)

Joey and Jesse Virtual Locks
Joey Week 1 (-2) Season (0-2)
2020 Season (14-12)

Matt Week 1 (0-2) Season (0-2)
No 2020 Season

Colin Cowherd Blazing Five— Week 1 (0-0) Season (0-0) 2020 Season (35-37)
Pitts +6.5
Detroit +7.5
Carolina -4.5
Washington -0.5
KC -5.5

Greg McElroy Week 1 (2-1) Season (2-1)
Iowa +4x
Pitt -3
UAB +24x

My Picks— Week 1 (2-1) Season (2-1) 2020 Season (48-31)
Pitt -3
Rutgers -2
Iowa +5
Utah -7
NFL
T Bay -7x
Strong lean to Arkansas, Troy, SMU/N Tex over…Really liked several more at the open, but by the time I got the above bets down the lines got away from me...Everyone in the world seems to be taking Iowa State so I may be on the wrong side of that one…Lean to UAB first half, lean to Steelers, slight lean to aTm...swore off unders forever or I'd take Mizzou/Kentucky under

Gameday Super Dog Pick Results
Desmond—Penn St Win
David—UTSA Win
Lee—UTSA Win
Kirk—Oregon State Lose
Reece—Louisiana Lose
Good luck this week tahoe!

Cowherd Blazing 5:
Pitts +6.5
Detroit +7.5
Carolina -4.5
Washington -0.5
KC -5.5

I felt like he was turning a corner getting back to dogs, even said he played too many favs last year, 1st few picks are dogs then he reels off 3 straight favs! Lol. I mean I can’t blame him I was trying hard to find dogs in nfl week 1 for the pick 5 contest im in and it wasn’t easy!

I do really like Washington football team but think I’m betting 1st half instead of full game.

Steelers were a dog I took in contest but doubt I bet them.

Lions interesting, he kinda sold me on that one, I agree w him that could be way closer than ppl think! Dunno why he played +7.5? There +9 everywhere and while 9 pretty much dead number I like getting more than 8!!

I used panthers as a survivor pick in one pool, I’m getting somewhat nervous bout that tho!! Lol. Def not betting them. I been way more selective in nfl last few years, I’ve learned firing away on nfl does not yield same results I get in college where there way better lines to choose from! Lol.

I could see the kc game going either way, Andy Reid a monster w extra time to prepare and in sept when the weather nice! I do think browns built to beat them but I think they will have a better chance later on in the year after all the new defensive parts gel and when it gets cold and their run game a real asset!!

one my favorite nfl plays this week is the bears/Rams 1st half under. Teams who have new qbs or new systems/players and didn’t play their qb in preseason I think take more time to get the offense going, I think bears defense serviceable enough still to keep Rams down for a half. Dalton behind that garbage Oline up against Donald and that nasty d? Call me crazy but I don’t see bears scoring more than 7 in the 1st half! Donald will destroy that whole line and be all up in Dalton grill! Feels like 13-7 at half at most to me.

Best Bets of Week II from the ESPN D-League Pickers:

If one of them shows he can pick winners we’ll elevate him to the main board

Joe Fortenbaugh 4-1
Oregon/Ohio St o 63x
Toledo +16x
NC State -2x
Utah -7

Bill Connelly 3-2
Wyoming -6x
UAB +24x
Temple -7
Iowa +5
Mizzou/Kentucky u 56x

Doug Kezirian 2-3
UAB +14x (1st half)
Temple -7
Nebraska -13x
S Alabama -14x
USC/Stanford u 52x
UNLV/Ariz St o 53.5
UNLV/Ariz St o 30.5 first half,
UNLV team total o 10.5

Tyler Fulghum 1-1
Coastal Carolina -25x

David M. Hale 1-4
N Dame -16x
A Force/Navy u 40x
Miami -8

Last edited:
I’d love to see ncst flip to dogs. I’m playing either way but I’m big fan of team a book opens as fav and the money flips the line! My theory as long there not a injury or something dramatic happen to move it, I trust the book knew what they were doing!

I’ll be with you on Utah also, as of now they the last team in a ml parlay I started w tampa last night but I will be on them laying the -7 as well. I don’t like byu this year.

I played the udub/Michigan under at 48.5, missed the 1st good number but I heard there chance for significant wind in Ann Arbor and lot of Midwest so didn’t want that to drop on me any further!

I’ll post everything I have so far during tonight’s games. Appreciate you keeping track for me in here cause by Saturday morning than thru day I end up with 15-20 plays minimum and forget what I had here! Lol. I’ll continue just posting my card I’ve played as of Friday night in here if that ok? I won’t come back and add all my bets as I take up enough space in your thread! Plus it be a mess! I usually post lot of them in discussion or in-game as I bet them during day. Thanks for work you do in here and putting up with me!! :). I’ve always liked it in here w you!!

How you see the horns/hogs game? I lean texas but really don’t want another fav amd not thrilled w idea of laying td w young qb anyways!! I’m kinda thinking under tho. I think hogs key to success be getting pressure on the young qb, I thought that was worst thing in horns good performance last week and protecting him on road with all that noise be even tougher! What I really like about texas is their new defense is built to handle running QBs and the dc has a good track record against mobile QBs. I think Jefferson struggles when his ability to run around gets taken away and think horns have the scheme and speed to bottle him up. Hopefully Card doesnt do what rice qb did and throw picks that lead to lots of points! As long as that doesn’t happen kinda feel like this be a defensive type game. I love the way sark used Robinson all over the field, hogs will have to key on him no matter where he lines up. I don’t feel like either squad point total was totally justified last week and feel like hogs best weapon (Jefferson legs) could be bottled up leaving lot of physical run games going head to head. 56.5 certainly not a huge number but is above a key one. So few dogs I like I been looking at a bunch of totals today which is what I usually play a lot of Saturday after I’m done w my sides!

OU was losing 14-7 in that game.

iowa is the most popular ncaa dog being picked on sbr pick 6 contest thus far, 74% and the most picks of any single college game thus far. For what it worth Rutgers also being picked at crazy high rate, 29 on Rutgers, only 3 have picked cuse, being 1st week I have no clue how any those shaking out? in the past popular dogs in particular generally didn’t seem to turn out great. But even with the high percentage or biggest amount really not that many for a great sample (44 entries so far have isu). The totals being played the most are the osu, ND, and coastal overs .

we talked about Rutgers game in discussion thread, game scares me cause sure feels like a everyone vs the books game. I sure can’t think of any good reason to back cuse so understand playing Rutgers. My tin foil hat only thing that has kept me away!! Lol

OU was losing 14-7 in that game.

that true but by halftime it did look like they were gonna cruise. 2nd half was def surprising!

Just looking at messy st box score it looks much different, after 1st qrtr they pretty much were behind and outplayed during the 2nd and 3rd before out scoring la tech 21-3 in 4th.

Iowa is also the popular side in the yahoo pick contest we playing here (dunno if you in on it?), that shows the percentages from everyone picking on yahoo, so much bigger sample im sure., they not being picked at a crazy high clip tho, think somewhere in the mid 60%. Last week the teams who were picked above 80% were awful!! Overall you would have did good simply fading the more popular side on all those 25 games. I don’t think Rutgers/cuse is one the games on yahoo picks this week.

that true but by halftime it did look like they were gonna cruise. 2nd half was def surprising!

Just looking at messy st box score it looks much different, after 1st qrtr they pretty much were behind and outplayed during the 2nd and 3rd before out scoring la tech 21-3 in 4th.
I know it looked like they were going to cruise. I bet OU for the 2H. But they didn’t, and they didn’t start well, either.

Added Phil Steele picks

Added Pitt ML, Utah ML

ESPN saying JT Daniels unlikely to play tomorrow. Spender Saunders out of covid protocol, will start for Oklahoma State v Tulsa

Added Phil Steele picks

Added Pitt ML, Utah ML

ESPN saying JT Daniels unlikely to play tomorrow. Spender Saunders out of covid protocol, will start for Oklahoma State v Tulsa

I wanted to do something with Uga but soon as I heard several kids w Rona i scratched them. I have a ml I started with tampa Bucs on thu, still needs Irish, aggies, isu (sorry), and utes. Feel pretty good bout it, pays around +220 I think.

also considering getting kinda creative with a teaser using iowa to up over +10, cal to 17.5, possibly hogs. Looking for the games I think tight with nfl type low totals in what I think slug fest (Michigan game fits also), then on other side play a money line parlay with the favs in those games (not tcu! Lol). Just kicking idea around as I don’t see myself having lot of ats plays on my card, so working on some more creative bets! Could just be I been smoking too many drugs today! Lol

I know it looked like they were going to cruise. I bet OU for the 2H. But they didn’t, and they didn’t start well, either.

I recall. I bet sooners 2nd half team total over 20., books straight up sucked me in and laughed their asses off on that one! Lmao. When I was hitting submit all smiling bout how it free money i all a sudden thought “something doesn’t seem right!”” , Mfers scored 24 or whatever in 2nd qrtr and they toss out a 20 in 2nd?!?? Would love to know who made call and what was said, dunno how the fuck they saw that coming??? Obviously they knew enough to play us hanging that fucjing 20!!!

I’m working on posting my card for this thread. Family slowed me down tonight and this card tough! Gonna get more totals than I usually post here, I typically play majority of those Saturday morning so don’t post here besides my 1-2 favorites totals I play at beginning of week!!! This week not enough dogs on card so been working on the totals sooner!

bro I think you should back off of Joey plays. His “track record” is pretty small sample and let’s be real, it not sustainable with his typical plays (if any, just no way when he takes very popular big favs late in week after line normally been beat to shit!). Not taking nothing away from his run, no way I could do that playing those big favs after they have often moved several points! it more likely he starts to creep back closer to 50% than continue anywhere near what he been in that 50 or so game stretch. Don’t you think? I’d bet his percentage from last few years drops all season unless he changes his style.

sorry so late tonight, trying to have mine for here during the friday night games but fam had me busy and just finishing up,, this what i have played so far,, still have few more totals and possible plays that i decide on during day..

sides:

cal+11.5
pitt-3
utah-7
ncst-1
app st+8.5

totals:

udub/mich un 48.5
usf/gators under 58.5
ball st/psu over 58
wku/army ov51.5
cal/tcu un 47
texas/hogs un 56.5

i see the total at ann arbor coming down again, that why i previously posted in here when i played cause i heard that may happen.,, cal total came down a point on me when i went to play, rare i do side and total but think they correlate as getting 11.5 has lot of appeal when i expect a game played around 38-40 which still lot of value on under as well... just realized i have all road teams, dunno how i feel bout that? when ya only have 5 sides guess it not a huge deal.. a home dog im growing somewhat fond of is arky st+5 against memphis but may forgo the points and play ml if i play..

a home dog im growing somewhat fond of is arky st+5 against memphis
That one caught my eye also. I've been looking at it, but haven't pulled the trigger. I like Butch Jones as a coach and so far the guy at Memphis has not convinced me he's head coach material. But then I look at that 4-7 last year and I back off. It's interesting to see James Blackman at Ark State now. I recall when he started as a freshman at FSU and looked like he might be a great player, but got beaten up a lot and just never quite was able to reach his potential

I'm a little puzzled at all the love for Washington. That's another coach who has proved he can even be a head coach. He might turn out to be great, but all he's shown me so far is there may be a reason he was an assistant to Peterson for so long. I'm tempted by Michigan, especially with the spread coming down.

Your totals all look sound to me. I don't bet unders, but the ones you have look solid. I looked a long time at taking Kentucky/Mizzou under, but I'm sticking to my vow to never bet an under again

im having that same issue this week with liking more favs than dogs and I’m not as comfy like that! I have started finding few more dogs as I get deeper th

I don’t like Ncst as much as pitt, I really don’t think number matters w pitt, I think they win by a td at least. I didn’t see messy st last week, I promise none my bets have much of anything to do with the 1st week, I think the work we put in during the summer to try and figure these teams out too valuable to throw it out cause some goofy week 1 result. When I was doing win totals I circled this one for ncst, but I do need to do little more work tonight on messy run d/overall d. Really like Wolfpack rb duo and think Leary now back helps the chains move. I just tend to trust teams who can run the ball the way pack can. . I could be wrong there? Need to decide how ncst will defend leach offense. I also think ncst playcaller is incredibly clever, they impressed me last year with how they ran that offense with play design and when they called things. I’d love to see line flip to Wolfpack as dogs, I’d be all over then!!

I played a good amount of unders week 1, think wku was the only over I played so wasn’t bad for me. Don’t think it take long to balance out. I’d love to play the ducks/osu over but I hate the early start (same as wku).

I would really like to see mizzou beat uk but only because they play BC next and id love to get a good number on BC! the 3rd acc team im fond of this year! Love their coach, he got offense going in year one in shitty year for new coaches,,!
And they did a lot for the defense in the transfer portal this season. No opinion on the game itself just how it help get better number on BC! Lol. I do think coach drink does a pretty good job designing plays to get a lot out of less talent. Uk is most def more my kind of team tho, they becoming a defense factory of sorts, corners for days it seems! Dunno what going on w their offense now? Can they actually throw the ball?? It hard to watch their offense when they have wrs playing qb! Lol.
UK defense is great per usual. Secondary and lb room is loaded and the line is better this year too. Offense has their normal dominant line and run game. But the addition of Liam Coen at OC and the transfer QB (Levis) from Penn State and star WR (Robinson) from Nebraska has made the offense lethal. They really can throw the ball now. Lean UK in a big way tonight but wish the line would come down a bit. I think they can finish second in the East this season. Winning tonight is crucial to have a shot. Should beat SC and Tenny in the other swing games pretty easily.

UK defense is great per usual. Secondary and lb room is loaded and the line is better this year too. Offense has their normal dominant line and run game. But the addition of Liam Coen at OC and the transfer QB (Levis) from Penn State and star WR (Robinson) from Nebraska has made the offense lethal. They really can throw the ball now. Lean UK in a big way tonight but wish the line would come down a bit. I think they can finish second in the East this season. Winning tonight is crucial to have a shot. Should beat SC and Tenny in the other swing games pretty easily.

i saw some clips of last week, im not ready to crown their offense but it def much better than last few years when they had a damn wrt playing qb and it was horrible to watch!! i suppose if you a fan of them or watch a lot after seeing offense last few years it would certainly feel like it the greatest thing since sliced bread!!! lol.. we see how the qb plays, and how those 2 man routes with max protect hold up when they start facing legitimate competition!! not saying it wont, i just have my doubts still.. i mean they only laying 5 at home to a mizzou team who not all that good imo! id love for mizzou to win, not cause im a fan but because id love to get a real favorable line when tigers play BC next week!!!!!

i saw some clips of last week, im not ready to crown their offense but it def much better than last few years when they had a damn wrt playing qb and it was horrible to watch!! i suppose if you a fan of them or watch a lot after seeing offense last few years it would certainly feel like it the greatest thing since sliced bread!!! lol.. we see how the qb plays, and how those 2 man routes with max protect hold up when they start facing legitimate competition!! not saying it wont, i just have my doubts still.. i mean they only laying 5 at home to a mizzou team who not all that good imo! id love for mizzou to win, not cause im a fan but because id love to get a real favorable line when tigers play BC next week!!!!!
A lot better than it has been passing wise for sure. Those offenses weren’t all that bad though. When Bowden was at QB he ran wild. Absolutely annihilated UL and VT with him under center. He went 6-2 and led the top rushing attack in the country those 8 games. Last year was worse but they still had some success. This year should be much better.

That one caught my eye also. I've been looking at it, but haven't pulled the trigger. I like Butch Jones as a coach and so far the guy at Memphis has not convinced me he's head coach material. But then I look at that 4-7 last year and I back off. It's interesting to see James Blackman at Ark State now. I recall when he started as a freshman at FSU and looked like he might be a great player, but got beaten up a lot and just never quite was able to reach his potential

I'm a little puzzled at all the love for Washington. That's another coach who has proved he can even be a head coach. He might turn out to be great, but all he's shown me so far is there may be a reason he was an assistant to Peterson for so long. I'm tempted by Michigan, especially with the spread coming down.

Your totals all look sound to me. I don't bet unders, but the ones you have look solid. I looked a long time at taking Kentucky/Mizzou under, but I'm sticking to my vow to never bet an under again

i agree with you about the udub coach lake, i think he a clown. that said the reason guys on udub simple, in theory they a great play considering power rankings had these 2 pretty close and before last week line was a pick'em,, now you can get around +220?! or +7? obviously everyone could have been way wrong, lake is really that bad, and by end of day it looks like -7 was a steal!! lol. i had to really fight myself not to bet udub+7 and sprinkle ml, as i said just on principal nothing to do with any on field matchups.. i think udub will play much better today, the highly rated oline will move some bodies up front,, and this be a close one.. i dont believe it enough to bet it tho!! if this was nfl they be a auto play no question! im not sure if these theories work as well in ncaa? i do feel pretty good with the under 48.5, think they been slightly high on michigan totals these 1st 2 weeks.. id expect this be a slugfest unless huskies just quit and in that case i hope lake didnt unpack yet!!!! lol,,

Added Super Dog picks

Gameday Super Dog Picks
Desmond—Cal +11x
David—Mizzou +5x
Lee—N Illinois +7
Kirk— Toledo +17
Reece—Arkansas St +5x

Added Super Dog picks

Gameday Super Dog Picks
Desmond—Cal +11x
David—Mizzou +5x
Lee—N Illinois +7
Kirk— Toledo +17
Reece—Arkansas St +5x

shout out to desmond and reece!! lol.. i hope mizzou wins but i sure dont expect them to. uni makes sense, laying a td with wyo is tough since they prefer to win 3-0!! gotta worry bout playing a team off a upset win as 19 point dogs tho, dont ya? lot of ppl i respect like toledo or over, i stayed away..

Back