EPL and La Liga Plays

Normally I'd be on United for any visit to the Lane, but with Rooney and Evra suspended, plus Berbatov and Ferdinand injured they are far from full strength and with the way Big Harry has turned things around for Tottenham, I can see them taking something from this one.

The highlight of the weekend though will definitely be the El Classico. Barcelona are the best team in the world rite now hands down, while Real are struggling like mothers but should be somewhat lifted by appointment of Juande Ramos. Dude was a failure in England, but did some big things in Spain and should make a difference, but its a tough ask to take over the week before a trip to the Nou Camp.

Sevilla are pretty much healthy again, and got a good result last week beating Real Madrid on the road. At home Fabiano, Kanoute, Navas, Capel and co. are tough to slow down and Villareal can be inconsistent away from home and in my opinion are not as good as Sevilla this season.

Some good results this weekend.

Recently Gurv threw in the towel when it comes to sports wagering, but when you do some solid research, bet on quality teams and keep a close eye on the injury situation there is good money to be made.

Unfortunately, Gurv wasn't following those steps and suffered the consequences.

GL Greeny,my 3 for today

<TABLE class=betinfo><TBODY><TR><TD>Macclesfield v Dagenham & Redbridge
Total Goals 2.5</TD><TD>Over 2.5</TD><TD>8/11</TD></TR><TR><TD>Hull v Sunderland
Total Goals 2.5</TD><TD>Over 2.5</TD><TD>10/11</TD></TR><TR><TD>Derby v Watford
Total Goals 2.5</TD><TD>Over 2.5</TD><TD>4/5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Allthe best

Villa already beat Arsenal at the Emirates earlier this season and now the visitors are without their two best players in Cesc and Adebayor. Plus Wengers been talking shit about Villa in the media which will just fire them up even more.

As for United being tired, I dont think that's the case. If they had lost then you might be able to make that argument, but winning keeps you fresh. A first class trip to Japan is not that gruelling, but it's adjusting to the time difference that can be a bitch but these guys are used to that shit by now.

Back