Epic baseball thread where we preview all teams, anyone down?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Who's down to do this with me?

Lets have an epic baseball thread where we preview all the teams and discuss them in detail.

We can all chip in and make it an epic thread, who's down?

I'll give you an Indians write-up free of charge, gyno. I'm sure no one will beat down your doors for that opportunity. Going to let 'em hit the field for a couple weeks first though. Should be some live competition for the #4 and #5 starter, and it's kind of important because no one has all that much confidence in #1 thru #3.

I'll do writeups for Dodgers, Angels, Royals, Padres and more.. I already have a mini writeup for the Royals.

Specialize on SoCal teams ... and the Royals??

Royals are taking their annual position among the sexy picks. They're a Shields-sucking away (distinct possibility) from being the same old Royals.

I did writeups for all teams last year.. Dont have time like that this year but will contribute significally.

Alright, on Tuesday I'm going to do my writeup for the Dodgers.. Hope you guys contribute.

Give me a couple days to organize and I will get on it. If no one wants to do the Braves, I can do them as well. Those are the 2 teams I have most knowledge about.

Do as many as you can sir.. I will copy and paste some stuff as well... It will be a great thread

Back