Enough is enough

eggnoggin

Pretty much a regular
I am done. I officially resign myself from the NBA. Since that's where my only interest was, I guess I'm done with all of it.
BOL to all the great people here at CTG. Hope you all enjoy fulfilling lives.
See ya....eggnoggin

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Take a break and come back bro! Good luck to you.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dont worry...rest for a while and return with a vengeance!
its not about winning everything its about how u get back on track

the peaks and valleys of the GRIND can suck but take some time off, clear your mind and re-evaluate things

GL bro

I tell you, this month is one bad dream in profibetting generally but i have learned to live with it. All punters have good and worse periods. This business is longterm so count you work at the end of season or year. Dont forget we love this game and we like to find winners. If we loose money its only money. Since you have everything you need, try to enjoy this adrenaline and accept some failures. Everybody who anytime picked your recommended bet must carry his responsibility by himself. Nobody can blame you! Head up and relax. When you will watch the game and feel you are ready, come back and share your thoughts with us .. good luck.

First off, I want to thank you repliers. This board kicks ass with quality people!
I got a good night's sleep, the roof I had to replace is on, the car I couldn't get running is purring like a kitten, and so my attitude has taken a turn for the better. I'm still broke, but happier.
If I can give something positive to this site, then I will. I'm down but not out.

BOL fellas.:cheers:

Back