English Premiership picks 18-19.8

miksa

Portsmouth-Bolton
pick:Over 2.25 2.01 3 units

Well im taking this one early as i fear the odds might drop soon. Bolton just seems like an all over the place team right now. Somethings not right with their game, especially their defence looks really shaky, conceding 5 goals already in 2 games. But at same time they have showed that they can score goals. Portsmouth im certain their defence will be better than in their first two games but they dont look like keeping cleansheets right now either. At these odds im more than happy to take a shot with this.

Wigan-Sunderland
pick: Sunderland pk 2.31 3 units

I still dont trust Wigan eventhough they had a win over weak Middlesbrough. Roy Keane will have his players fired up for any game and its games like this that they have to pick points from if they really are a side thats going to stay in premiership, which i believe they are. Odds just seem too much to me, should be much closer to 50-50

Also probably my biggest lean of the weekend is Birmingham hosting West Ham, cant see anything but a homewin here, but waiting if the odds might even go up for this one.

Good luck with the plays man.

If Sol Campbell is back on Saturday, I like the home win.

Birmingham pk is also a strong play.

Birmingham-West Ham
pick: Birmingham pk 1.79 6 units

Alright i am going to trust my read that West Ham will struggle just like they did last year until Tevez started to produce his magic. This team just feels like a bunch of mercenaries who only care of their 70000£ per week. Birmingham has conceded some really easy goals but im not worried that West Ham can punish them really. Birmingham will miss Quedrue,Johnson and some irrelevant players. West Ham without Parker and longterm absent Faubert. Dean Ashton will most likely start from the bench, the most important player for West Ham right now.

Birmingham-West Ham
pick: Birmingham pk 1.79 6 units
I was curious if you could explain the odds you are getting here with pk 1.79

Just checking around I see Birmingham at -133 as a pk. Is 1.79 the same as -179?

thanks....(yes, I'm new here :) )

I was curious if you could explain the odds you are getting here with pk 1.79

Just checking around I see Birmingham at -133 as a pk. Is 1.79 the same as -179?

thanks....(yes, I'm new here :) )

1.79 is the decimal odd while -179 is American. -133 = 1.67 if I am not wrong.

All of these odds are mostly from pinnacle or canbet, if your american i would recommend thegreek for english premiership, they have -105/-105 lines (for you americans)

Reading-Everton
pick:Everton -0 2.16 3 units

Alright ive thought alot about this match and cant just see how Everton is an underdog. Readings squad is just about as thin as it can be right now, missing duberry, cisse, kitson, lita, little, sonko. Those injuries dont mean too much but its still a loss for Reading to not have their best goalscorer Lita. Everton will miss Cahill but im still willing to play them even without him. Vaughan is also out.

So much for that, season started almost too well so figures that i go 0-3 with those, adding magpies-villa over for 2 units

Back