England Championship starts Saturday 8/3....

vanzack

Pretty much a regular
Games Im on for opening day....

1. Bolton PK -100 (1 unit)
2. Birmingham PK +114 (2 units)
3. Millwall -102 (1.5 units)
4. Not Forest -130 (1 unit)
5. Charlton PK and +.5 -102 (1 unit)

Only 2.5 weeks until EPL and most of Europe get underway. NBC sports has EVERY EPL game on this season - it should be great.

Good luck all.

'an_horse'

GL this season Van, good to see you still posting.
If you are looking for overs, I'd keep an eye on Derby, they will be quite an offensive team this season.

GL this season Van, good to see you still posting.
If you are looking for overs, I'd keep an eye on Derby, they will be quite an offensive team this season.

I hope you are saying "offensive" as in they will score a lot of goals - because last year they were just offensive - as in giving me a painful or unpleasant sensation.

Last season - 56% of their games went over 2.5. Nigel Clough (manager) definitely prefers an offensive side - I remember being on some unders early last season and seeing shot after shot after shot. They definitely were much better at home than away - they only scored 22 goals on the road in 23 games. I think they will struggle again this season - but that has nothing to do with them not being able to score - more at the back where they will continue to struggle.

So I agree with you - but one thing to keep in mind is early season usually means under - last 3 seasons in the championship - for the first 3 weeks - under 2.5 hit at a 62% clip.

But overall - I will not be betting many Derby unders - especially at Pride Park.

:cheers:

i'll be watching this system closely.
an_popcorn.gif

:shake:

you may all sorts of channels, but for common folk like myself, i used to get GolTv on directv last season but it disappeared a while ago. do you know what happened to it and where the hell i can find it?

DirecTV this year will be great for soccer. First off - they have NBC Sports channel - which will show about 200 of the 780 EPL games. Then, all other games will be shown on "premier league extra time" - a channel that will do a split screen for all other games. So every single EPL game can be seen.

I had the GolTV discussion with them a little while ago. Apparently you have to have the spanish package to get GolTV. I get it through my local cable company so I am covered.

But DirecTV has almost everything between NBC, NBC affiliates, premier league extra time, Fox Sports 1, BeIn, and all CL games. Tough to beat all of that.

i assume the spanish channel comes with the added benefit of spanish soap operas. i may have to pick that up, tell the wife i'm trying to learn spanish.

i assume the spanish channel comes with the added benefit of spanish soap operas. i may have to pick that up, tell the wife i'm trying to learn spanish.

Oh man. You might want to check out the new one that started on Monday. La Tempesta. Ridiculously hot girl that I have to watch while my kids learn spanish. Life is tough.

I thought I logged onto the wrong site for a second there...

Good luck this season vanzack.

la tempesta, sounds pretty good.

i've spoken with cappingthegame management. this is the kind of analysis they are expecting from you over here.

[video=youtube;tXR938lQlJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXR938lQlJY&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

la tempesta, sounds pretty good.

i've spoken with cappingthegame management. this is the kind of analysis they are expecting from you over here.

[video=youtube;tXR938lQlJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXR938lQlJY&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

That is so funny. :rofl:

Games Im on for opening day....

1. Bolton PK -100 (1 unit)
2. Birmingham PK +114 (2 units)
3. Millwall -102 (1.5 units)
4. Not Forest -130 (1 unit)
5. Charlton PK and +.5 -102 (1 unit)

Only 2.5 weeks until EPL and most of Europe get underway. NBC sports has EVERY EPL game on this season - it should be great.

Good luck all.

'an_horse'

Thats not the way to start the season. 1-3-1 . Millwall lost at home to Yeovil? Jeesh. :crying:

Back