Week 5: 8-7
Week 6: 5-10
Week 7: 14-11
Week 8: 10-12
Week 9: 12-11
Week 10: 16-8
Week 11: 15-11

Season to date: 97-84

Keep plodding along with Eltoro's boring results. Let's try to break away. :p Everyone have a great week.

Missouri +6.5 vs. Florida
Kansas +17.5 @ Oklahoma St.
Indiana +14.5 @ Penn St.
Navy +8.5 @ Notre Dame
Georgia Southern +6.5 vs. ULM
Texas St. +8.5 vs. Troy
Georgia Tech +5.5 vs. Virginia Tech
Iowa St. -7 vs. Texas
Kansas St. -14 vs. West Virginia
Kentucky/Vanderbilt Under 43.5
Auburn +3 vs. Georgia
Memphis -10 @ Houston
Iowa -2.5 vs. Minnesota
UNLV +7 vs. Hawaii
Wyoming +6.5 @ Utah St.
Louisiana -27.5 @ South Alabama
Mississippi +21 vs. LSU
Air Force -10.5 @ Colorado St.
Louisville -3.5 @ NC State
Oregon St. +2.5 vs. Arizona St.
Appalachian St. -15.5 vs. Georgia St.
Oklahoma -10.5 @ Baylor
UCLA +21.5 @ Utah
New Mexico +27.5 @ Boise St.
Arizona +27.5 @ Oregon
California +3.5 vs. USC

I'm probably going to take Oregon State. ASU O hasn't been there most of the year and what I think I like most is this is Oregon State's final home game and they are 0-4 vs FBS at home this year. Off that nonexistent offensive output last Friday vs UW - I have to think they come out inspired today to put up a good effort on the home turf. Speaking of that game vs UW....pretty good D by Beavs in that one huh?

The line kinda sticks...which in a weird way maybe has me liking it more?

What you thinking on this one?

My bro sk. So sorry I didn't get back to you. Yes Oregon St. game went exactly as I expected. lol. Glad we won. One word of advice as you saw from my picks this week. Don't be intoxicated when picking games or anything else. Good pick with the Bears. I owe ya $100. Talk soon bro.

Also, I have a prediction for you and I would like your thoughts. I think Georgia will beat LSU and Clemson and win the championship. What kind of odds would you give me now. Just for fun bud. I'm goin to the window with the dogs,

I was on a nonsports forum with a Georgia fan a few weeks ago who was selling Dawgs short. I said I would give them a shot to beat LSU. I don't really try and look too far down the road to potential playoff match-ups, but SEC Title game? Sure Georgia can win that game. Not like I would favor them, but I might take them to win. Just have to weigh the variables when we get there.

You don't owe me anything for any wager.

I never drink on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays in the fall (and rarely Tuesdays or Wednesdays). I want to have a clear head when thinking about college football. I drink on Sundays and Mondays because the NFL is very easy to consume and just casually watch so it doesn't require any kind of focus or depth of knowledge.

Excellent my man. You are so right. I'm trying it your way. A sober analysis of this weekend's games. lol. I'll be posting shortly. Be ready to see about a 75 percent week buddy, Because I'm sober, So, @ final analysis: Go long Eltoro this week:cheers3:

Back