el butre's MLB 5/22

Elbutre88

Pretty much a regular
4-3 +4.96 units yd. including parlays.

went 2-3 on the sides. lucky as hell to have a positive day.

66-74 -3.88 units on the year. including all parlays.

Oak/TX UN 10x
Gio+137x
Pitt-129x
Oak+108x

don't understand this oak/tx game at all. if anyone feels like breaking it down, please do.

here's my thoughts: Parker seems to have found his change up, and that's his biggest s/o pitch. The rangers bats went quiet yesterday vs straily, not exactly an ace. Parke is 3-0 at texas, with a 2.70 era. These starts were last year, the same year he was spot-on w/his change up. Parker's last 2 starts look like his change up has been on. Wolf, the emergency call up from round rock is not likely to go deeper than 5 innings. He's gone 7innings once at Round Rock. The rangers bullpen is not exactly mowing them down lately. Coco Crisp is batting .318 at arlington since 2008, and cespedes seems to have found his swing. He's hitting better than .300 in the last week or so. If wolf gets rocked early, will ron make him work thru it to rest the bullpen, or will he give him an early hook? I don't know, but either way, i think both situations favor the A's

Wolf has put together good number at round rock so far this year. Holding opponents to a .223 BA, and allowing no more than 2 runs in 6 starts. However, Wolf has never started a major league game, and Nelly Cruz is 0-for-9, Murphy is 1-for-8 and Moreland is 1-for-6.

I just don't really understand why texas is favored here.

LEANIN:

CLE/DET UN 8
Sea+170
SEA/LAA OVR 8.5

Last edited:
I think Parker is turning things around. He is a good young pitcher and his rocky start to this season was definitely unexpected. Good luck on that A's bet.

88 I think you have the right side with OAKLAND Ijust seen and at least 70 percent of the public is on texas. and thats always a good sign gl my brother to the bank

Baseball angle....Play on a home team that was shutout the day before in its next game at -125 or less...long way 2 go..hope ya get a comeback W

Baseball angle....Play on a home team that was shutout the day before in its next game at -125 or less...long way 2 go..hope ya get a comeback W

yeah, understand that angle. hoping for the under now more than anything.

Back