el butre's CFB week 7

Elbutre88

Pretty much a regular
3-4 -1.4 units last week.

20-13-2 +7.6 units on the year.

first losing week this year. i'll take it. early look at a couple games here.

*OU-13x----will be hitting them 1st half as well. probaby first quarter. think bell dozer vs tulsa defense. similar story here.
Ville-17x
SDSU-4x
VaTech-9x
blue-3x
buff-10xx

leanin:

ball state/kent state over----?
ball state-12.5
IU+10
NW+10.5

blue-3 is either a trap, or i should be putting more on em.
IU+10 is only a lean because of their horrible run defense. Think IU can put up points thru the air vs this defense, but after seeing what navy did to them on the ground, it's damn hard to trust em.

ball state's defense is really, really, bad. leaning over when it shows. dri archer will run wild, and that's the hesitation.

FAU's pass defense is better than advertised. don't know how rakeem will respond. if this gets to 14, i may bite.

*i am a die-hard longhorns fan, and have never been more pessimistic about a team, or it's direction, than this one. the defense is a complete joke, and mack brown is big game bob's bitch. don't see this being close at all, unless bob stoops let's mack keep it close, just to insure having him around to pick on in the big12. that's the only way the horns cover this spread, if bob lets em.

NW+10.5, if this goes back to 10 i'm probably gonna to grab it. prayin it gets to 13 closer to game day, but it may be a pipe dream. Fitzy can get these boys ready, and i think NW's run defense looked good enough for me to take 10 points vs this badger offense. NW is averaging 39 pts/game and just lost to the best team they'll face all year.

the badgers are the 12th ranked rush defense, and 13th ranked pass defense. but the best 2 teams they played were ohiost and asu. after that, there's a serious drop in strength of schedule. when umass, tn tech, and purdue are the other 3 teams you play, you should have a top 15 defense. it's only natural. i've got nw puttin up 28 vs the badgers, and i think that'll be enough to cover a game like this.

Last edited:
I am a die-easy longhorns fan and agree. The next time we stop a running qb will be the first time and we hang our heads and quit when behind Oklahoma even with good teams. At some point, teams like usc and texas are not underachieving,,,,they are just what they are.

I am a die-easy longhorns fan and agree. The next time we stop a running qb will be the first time and we hang our heads and quit when behind Oklahoma even with good teams. At some point, teams like usc and texas are not underachieving,,,,they are just what they are.

yep. this is just a bad, bad, team. end of story. and mack brown just said jalen overstreet is gonna get worked in at QB this week. great.

Another buried alive Texas fan confirming the wisdom of taking OU in this game. Honestly, it's probably good up to 17-20, anything at 14 or less is easy money.

Case McCoy versus Sooner D should be high comedy, and Case McCoy versus Lake Travis High School would still produce some laughs.

Also on Buffalo, Mich, and SDSU.

Chalky lineup this week but that seems to be where the value is, so let's take it.

Back