El Butre's CFB week 3

Elbutre88

Pretty much a regular
2-5 -2.6 units last week.

8-5 +4.4 units on the year.

took a bath in it last week. jumping off the hoosiers saved me some money.

tragedy angle saving lives. early numbers from BOL, here goes.

MD-8x, MD-7x
Lville-11x
Bama-7x
BallSt-1.5x

ORST/UTAH OVR 51x
UCLA+4.5x----tragedy angle.
Marshall-8x

Bought off ND

lost another game i posted on the twitter i forgot to post here, 2h mia/fla total. i normally post em at both places, but forgot.

Looks like some numbers moved against me already. ND and MD specifically. Bad, bad read on that cincy game.

Don't understand the movement against the golden domers this week. Same goes form MD. Don't see how uconn defense slows down those WRs.

leanin:

BGSU+2.5

Last edited:
horns game put me over the edge on saturday night. just a disgusting effort, and a comical gameplan on both sides of the ball. Major is lucky as hell that the mormons ran for over 500 yards, because his play calling was greg davis-esque to say the least. Mack has got to go. This shit is embarassing. I might as well be from cleveland with this shit. Just disgusting.

anyway....bgsu/iu

The reason this is a lean to me is because i want to look deeper into the OL/DL matchups. Navy destroyed the front seven for the hoosiers w/the triple otption, which really surprised me. IU saw this last year, and I guarantee they studied it during spring ball. they had indiana state to open up the year, doubt they spent too much time studying game tape there. Either way, It didnt matter. Navy ran the triple option almost care-free. it was kind of amazing to watch. It was like IU had never seen it before.

I don't know if Navy gained so many yards on the ground because of the triple option, or because IU defense is just that bad, that's why i'm trying to look deeper into it.

BGSU struggled w/the read option early in the kent state game, but made some adjustments, and for the most part, shut the golden flashes down after that. IU won't be running the read option w/sudfeld, but they don't need to. Sudfeld is a machine at distributing the ball, and he's got some real talent at WR and TE. BGSU will have a large task at stopping the pass.

Surely, IU won't be this bad vs BGSU's more predictable run game, but still. When you give up over 400 yards on the ground knowing full well what is coming, i get worried. see texas defense.

My fears w/putting money on BGSU: IU is gonna want to bounce the fuck back from this debacle. Sudfeld will most likely start the entire game, as opposed to coming in after 2 drives that did fuck-all. BGSU's pass rush was less than impressive this year, in fact, BGSU has only registered 3 sacks in two games. That's something that worries me. If you don't get to sudfeld in this offensive scheme, it's gonna be a long night.

88 going 8-5 nothing wrong with that record keep it up good job

2-5 -2.6 units last week.

8-5 +4.4 units on the year.

took a bath in it last week. jumping off the hoosiers saved me some money.

tragedy angle saving lives. early numbers from BOL, here goes.

MD-8x, MD-7x
Lville-11x
Bama-7x
BallSt-1.5x

ORST/UTAH OVR 51x
UCLA+4.5x----tragedy angle.
Marshall-8x

Bought off ND

lost another game i posted on the twitter i forgot to post here, 2h mia/fla total. i normally post em at both places, but forgot.

Looks like some numbers moved against me already. ND and MD specifically. Bad, bad read on that cincy game.

Don't understand the movement against the golden domers this week. Same goes form MD. Don't see how uconn defense slows down those WRs.

leanin:

BGSU+2.5

like them Elbutre
GL my friend

Mack should have been put to pasture for playing Simms over Major. That told you all you needed to know.

Gl this week

Back