el butre's CFB week 2

Elbutre88

Pretty much a regular
6-0 this week +7 units

had some good numbers because of the early release of a bunch of games. The OBC and blue numbers are from those releases as well. Thought blue would be favored by more than -3 at the open, i was wrong. Reeaaaly fucked up on the cincy number. That's the problem with BOL, my snap judgment isn't always the best.

welcome everybody's thoughts, ideas, and comments.

OBC+5x
Blue-3x
bgsu/kent st UNDR 50x
Cincy-10x (whoops)
IU-13x (tragedy angle)
OSU/SDSU OVR 53.5x
ballst-7 (-115)xx
navy+12.5x***

More to come

LEANIN:

BallSt/Army undr 60

GL YA'LL.

hit ball state again.

**** freakin Ken Niumatalolo's mom just died. Tragedy angle all fucked up. gettin out and eating it.

Last edited:
damn dude, you rocked week one. Not against you above and think Ball st gets it done as you know..

damn dude, you rocked week one. Not against you above and think Ball st gets it done as you know..

thanks mags.

marss, you got any thoughts on the total? think ball state will handle the triple option, and it's hard for me to see 60 gettin there.

thanks mags.

marss, you got any thoughts on the total? think ball state will handle the triple option, and it's hard for me to see 60 gettin there.

I lean to the under...the only concern I would have is if Ball State hangs up a 50 spot. I think that it's probably 34-17 ish..

el nice work wk 1

I am cappin IU right now, and very close to adding....I worry abouit them stoppin the run however....IU scored more than any other team last week(given the competition) and played 3 qbs.....I am about to play it....just wanted a few other bits of info, if you are around

Thanks

Nice work week 1. Keep that ball rolling. Who knew Kobe joined the Navy?

Thoughts on Ball State when you get a chance since you seem to really like that one.

el nice work wk 1

I am cappin IU right now, and very close to adding....I worry abouit them stoppin the run however....IU scored more than any other team last week(given the competition) and played 3 qbs.....I am about to play it....just wanted a few other bits of info, if you are around

Thanks

the way i figured was if this was under 14, i was playing it. IU lost a freaking heart breaker last year at annapolis, and it was almost 100% on the offense. They couldn't sustain any kind of drive. IU's offense can score quick, and that's great, until your defense is gassed because the midshipmen have been cut-blocking your d-lineman for 3 quarters. Last year's qb, coffman, threw a pick to end the game, in the middle of a drive, trying to get into field goal range to win the game.

Navy is not that good. Keenan Reynolds is explosive, and he can play. The FB, Copeland is also back, and he'll get yards. They're slot-back, Gee Gee Reynolds has speed, and will do damage. But their o-line is depressing, as every service academy's are, but what's worse is Reynolds and his own ego. Dude holds the ball way too long, trying to make a play on passing downs, and takes sacks. IU's defense is one year older, and i'm betting they'll be improved.

The Hoosiers did not spend all of spring getting ready for indiana state, they spent much more time trying to handle the midshipmen's goofy offense. They saw it last year, and navy kept this team out of a bowl game.

Yes, the hoosiers don't have a single qb yet, but Roberson is gonna start, probably platoon with sudfeld, which is great. because neither one of those dudes is coffman.

IU will throw points up against this navy defense, and my thought is the hoosier defense will be much improved vs the navy offense. It's at bloomington, and the hoosiers are gonna want to showcase this "vanilla" offensive efficiency. I got the hoosiers by 20.

***also, i'm serious about the rape trial going on. 3 football players are on trial for allegedly raping a girl, so that's gotta be a distraction.

Last edited:
Nice work week 1. Keep that ball rolling. Who knew Kobe joined the Navy?

Thoughts on Ball State when you get a chance since you seem to really like that one.

Ball State saw the triple option last year at west point, and this year the party is in muncie. Steelman, army's 3 year qb is gone, and he was damn good at running the option. Angel Santiago takes over, with an O-Line that has a collected 26 career starts. But who cares? cut-blocking is simple, the real problem is army's defense. Which was absolutely horrible last year, and army lost it's leading tackler. who, by the way was a safety. not a good sign for a defense when that happens. Army lost it's kicker, mr osteen, who was legit, and i have no idea who the new guy is, but he ain't gonna be of osteen caliber.

I don't know a cornerback in army's history that could cover willie snead. dude is fast as hell and has great hands. Keith Wenning is a senior, and dude can sling it. Ball State's O-Line is young, and not that good, but that's great for this week. Because army's d-line is small and bad. Ball State's secondary is once again, not that good, but hey, army doesn't throw the ball.

The Defense for ball state is gonna be an issue this year. They lost all of their linebackers, their D-Line is small, and their secondary can't stop anyone. I just don't see army as the team to exploit the ball state weaknesses.

Back