El Butre's BOWL SEASON for dirtbags and degens

Elbutre88

Pretty much a regular
Up 5.6 units last week, went 5-3. But nothing exists anymore. It's bowl season, and i've lost an entire year's worth of profits during bowl season no problem. Plan on not over-extending myself this year, but we will see. Will post all bowl game picks/leans in this thread.

BETS:

(W) Army+7.5x
(W)UTAHST-10x
(W)BYU-3x
(W)OBC-4x
(W)OkSt-16.5xx
(W)Wisky/Stan UN 47xx
(W)KS/OR 1H UN 37.5xx
(W)TAMU-4.5x----trap. fell for it.
(W)TAMU-3x-----hit it again.
(W)Ol Miss-2xx
(W)ArkSt-2x
(W)KentSt+6 (.5x)
(L)BallSt+7.5x
(L)Fresno-12x
(L)BGSU/SJSU UNDR 48.5x
(L)TCU-2x
(L)KSML +290 .5x
(L)ND+9.5x, +10x

11-5 ATS
0-1 ML

+8.4 units. won every bet i went double on. happy about that.

goddamn irish.

Last edited:
Hope you have a good bowl season Elbutre. Ole Miss and Ball St. both caught my eye this afternoon, and I will be looking more into those. GL

thanks silk, thanks dr.

this is me trying to stop myself from the over-extension. i've got 8 LEANS. that's insane for me. i'm gonna go to some yoga or some shit. need to calm down.

I think Oklahoma is garbage (relatively speaking) but talked myself out of betting A&M for now for the same reason. It will be a popular game and just looks like the biggest trap on the board. Could see a 3 pt game either way. No pressure on Okl will help them IMO.

If you can get 70 on that bay/ucla game then u should go over ...78.

best of luck in bowl season

I think Oklahoma is garbage (relatively speaking) but talked myself out of betting A&M for now for the same reason. It will be a popular game and just looks like the biggest trap on the board. Could see a 3 pt game either way. No pressure on Okl will help them IMO.

yeah, that might be one of the most watched bowl game, especially if johnny football takes home the heisman. heavy joe-public games usually make me weary. but then again, i should just auto-fade bob in bowl games for the rest of my life.

grabbin BYU-3(-115). Dude just got engaged. He's clearly a virgin, and now all he's gotta do is get married to finally bang his old lady, there will be a new fire lit up inside of him.

BYU is the most disciplined defense that SDSU will have faced all year. Gotta go w/the cougars here.

Fresno-12. took a couple days ago. Lookin at -11 now. Whoops. But garret gilbert is a ginger and a bum. Fading him here.

thanks guys. it's not as sexy, but minimizing losses is part of my game. but lord have mercy if i wasn't off on who was gonna put the points up. jesus.

thank you gentlemen.

if the irish come thru tonight i'll be pretty damn happy about how this season ended.

also, lookin forward to finally gettin it together w/cbb when this cfb season finally wraps up.

thank you gentlemen.

if the irish come thru tonight i'll be pretty damn happy about how this season ended.

also, lookin forward to finally gettin it together w/cbb when this cfb season finally wraps up.
looking forward to seeing you in the Cbb forum.

no shame, bama was on a different plane as usual. good job overall this year dude. I will never forget your angles of deaths, injuries, etc. works every time.

no shame, bama was on a different plane as usual. good job overall this year dude. I will never forget your angles of deaths, injuries, etc. works every time.

thanks hunt. appreciate how all ya'll welcomed me here pretty quickly. and thanks for tryin to talk me off that ou bet when the irish originally fucked me. even though im bad at listenin sometimes.

Back