el butre ncaaf week uno

Elbutre88

Pretty much a regular
last year was a train wreck. i don't have the numbers available, but i was around 50%, up or down a unit or two.

on to this year. everyone feel free to tell me where i'm nuts and where i'm not. community community community.

tx/nd under 55x
TN-21x
uva+17x
tosu-11x
stan-12x
boise-10.5x
tamu-2.5x
bama/sconnie undr 53x
green wave+7.5x

leanin:

psu-7
tcu-14
bama-10.5
hbc-2.5

gl y'all.

Last edited:
Will be with ya on Bama under

My PRs have me against ya on NW/Stanford but I gotta look deeper b/c PR tells me NW but gut tells me Stanford cruises

I have been leaning UVA a long time and keep waiting for the line to go up on all of the endless hype they are getting. But it hasn't moved up at all. Thoughts to help nudge me into losing something on them?

Card looks nice.

the uva game had a couple factors in it that made me wait as well, but ultimately bit.

UCLA's home/road splits are very funny when you think about home field advantage.

they don't have a qb yet. rosen hasn't even been named the starter yet, and if he does, it's not like mora is gonna ask him to be hundley.

if you are trying to be efficient and not turn the ball over--this wahoo defense is the wrong team to play.

UVA runs nothing but a balanced offense, painfully balanced actually. running the ball and punting increase the likelihood of rosen never finding a rhythm and the spread being closer than it should.

UVA brings back its secondary for the post part, it's D line save for 1, but their LBs are all gone. the two kids stepping up are actually really good and have playing experience in this defense. the leadership on the D line and the secondary will help that transition.

the offense for UVA will improve. their biggest problem was offense, but the entire o line is back, and so is mizzell, he needs to show something, but still. johns is back, and he's actually got some weapons this year. levrone, severin, and tj thorpe.

all 3 WR's can catch and run.

UCLA has one proven corner. they are extremely thin in the back, and if UVA wants to go 3 wide, it's gonna give them fits.

17 is just too wide for a defense as good as the wahoos, especially considering the question marks at qb and the home/road splits for ucla.

No opinion here on many of those. I do have tOSU and Boise. You have a better number on Boise.
i'm on the other side of A & M.
Buona fortunate.

Back