egg day

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
last night was not so good. gave back mostly everything i had made the last 3 weeks minus 6 units or so. on to today and forgetting yesterday. learn from it and move on.

bulls +2.5 and +126

everyone continues to say the bulls are not a contender. the bulls need to continue to send teh message to teh East.

the bulls have the 8th best road record in the NBA.

chicago is clearly the better team. tehy have revenge on their minds here from a 1 pt loss in these two teams last meeting. also clev and detroit play each other today. one of them is going to lose. the bulls can make up ground on detroit or go a full game ahead of cleveland.

i dont know how toronto has been winning without garby adn barn.

Noc may play for chicago here but i wouldnt expect much out of him. 20 mins or less (his cardio has got to be a question for him).

Last edited:
this also would be the potential round two matchup in the east. #2 chicago vs #3 toronto. more reason for the bulls to win this game and not lose two games in a row to these guys adn give them thoughts that they can beat the bulls in a 7 game series in teh playoffs.

Last edited:
detroit is 10-2 ats when revenging a home loss this year. detroit is also coming off a central division loss to chi. hard to see detroit drop 2 in a row to central division foes at home in april.

this is a central divison battle and they tend to be rather close games so it took the following avenue. the ml price doesnt do it for me. the most i would pay is -170 on any particular bet. so what i did was take det -5 -110 and buy down to det -2 -170 (paying the 60 cents). presents a lot of value IMO.

this price, det -2 -170, basically means to break even detroit would have to win this game 17 times out of 27. 17-27 = 62.96%. detroit has a better chance of covering 2 pts in this game then at this 62.96%. therefore, i see value.

det -2 -170

Last edited:
det -2 -170 3.4 to win 2
chi +2.5 1.55 to win 1.5
chi ml +126 .55 to win .5

lakers are 11-3 when kobe goes for 40 pts or more. kobias should get to that number easily here on national tv. lakers also fell to the 7 seed with last nights denver win so a lakers win and they jump back to six. this makes me feel we are going to have a close game either way. ill take the pts.

lakers +5 -115 2.3 to win 2

detroit is 10-2 ats when revenging a home loss this year. detroit is also coming off a central division loss to chi. hard to see detroit drop 2 in a row to central division foes at home in april.

this is a central divison battle and they tend to be rather close games so it took the following avenue. the ml price doesnt do it for me. the most i would pay is -170 on any particular bet. so what i did was take det -5 -110 and buy down to det -2 -170 (paying the 60 cents). presents a lot of value IMO.

this price, det -2 -170, basically means to break even detroit would have to win this game 17 times out of 27. 17-27 = 62.96%. detroit has a better chance of covering 2 pts in this game then at this 62.96%. therefore, i see value.

det -2 -170

hopefully im back. lets go lakeshow and bulls.

ya i was liking them. they dropped three in a row now. plus utah continues to lose so houston has to think they can still get that 4 seed. also this is the first game of a three game road trip for them so i gotta believe they come out ready for this one in sactown.

Back