Total: +7.95 units

Indy -6.5
....2.2 to win 2
Tampa -4
....2.2 to win 2
Pitt -4
....2.2 to win 2
Pitt/Cincy OVER 48....2.2 to win 2

i liek chicago big here at home off a big win and th eoffense clicking on all cylinders lots of turnovers for kitna IMO good health on that with ya on the rest

Yeah I think the spread is off in that one, which is why I took Detroit, I needed a doggie in there.

GL today bro lets get this:cheers:

Indy -6.5....2.2 to win 2money;
Tampa -4
....2.2 to win 2:down2:
Pitt -4
....2.2 to win 2money;
Pitt/Cincy OVER 48....2.2 to win 2:down2:
Detroit +6....2.1 to win 2money;

Green Bay +3.5....2.5 to win 2 (bought 1/2)money;

Went 4-2 for +3.6 units on Sunday and MNF.

NFL 2007-08 - UPDATED FROM MNF

ATS: 19-11-3 (+17.65)
O/U: 1-2 (-1.4)
ML: 0-2 (-4)<o></o>
Teasers: 0-1-1 (-2.3)
Props: 0-0-1 (0)
Parlays: 1-0 (+1.6)

Total: +11.55 units

Last edited:
You are richer today, than you were yesterday.

Very true, I cant complain. Hopefully it keep rolling tonight.:cheers:

and the redskins got KILLED:cheers:

Wow that was embarrassing if you are the redskins. Gibbs looked like he wanted to cry. I bet at halftime he lubed himself up real nice for that raping. At least my Cowboys put up a fight!

Man, that Tampa was a kick in the nuts for a bunch of us.

Nice day, Diz, being up is being up.

True that Joe, I thought Tampa was going to get that bomb on 3rd down, the reciever juiced the DB and was WIDE open. Garcia just put a little too much on it. They missed on 2 of those bombs in that game. Eh well, hats off to Jags backers.

ADDING:

Green Bay +3.5....2.5 to win 2 (bought 1/2)

I'm going with the better defense and offense getting points. They had some extra time to prepare for this one over the bye week. I wanted to buy the extra 1/2 point just in case of a last min Elam FG. I have a feeling this one is pretty close.

I dont know why everyone says GB has no running game, its just that they dont try to often because of a successful passing attack. They just havent ran the ball as many times as other teams. So far this year they have 394 attempts for 65.7 YPG. The next closest team has 575 attempts!!!

I'm looking for GB to try and establish a running game early. They should be able to find success on a rush D that has been gaped this year giving up 176 YPG!!! However Denver is statistically the best pass D, but that could be due to teams having so much success on the ground. Last week Ben Hamburger had 4 TD passes, can Farve find the same success?

I also think Green Bay's D matches up very well with Denver's O. I think they have a very underrated defense and it should show tonight.

ADDING:

Dallas -3....4.4 to win 4

This one is for next weeks card, I just wanted to lock it in now. I will have it in my thread for next week, I just wanted to document it here.

with you on GB and Dallas next week will be a large play for me as well. I'm gonna wait as I can't see it coming off that #.

Dallas is 12-5 SU and 11-6 ATS coming off a bye including 3-0 last 3 , all on the road.

Back