UPDATED RECORD...from MNF

NFL 2007-08
ATS: 13-9-3 (+6.05)
O/U: 1-1 (+0.8)
ML: 0-1 (-2)<o></o>
Teasers: 0-1 (-2.3)
Parlays: 1-0 (+1.6)
Total: +4.15 units

I dont really like anything on the early games too much so I am going to play a teaser that I like. I am leaning towards Tampa Bay.

Washington -2/NY Giants -3....risking 4.4 to win 4 units

And for the afternoon games.

Dallas -9.5
.....risking 4.2 units to win 4

:cheers:

I don't understand how your only pick is a 9.5 fav on road. I agree that the card for the week is tough but there are other spots to get money on.

Out out all the high spreads out there this week I like Dallas the best. The public has a short memory. All they know know is that AD is a beast and Dallas got embarrassed by NE. I will take the team coming off a loss to prove they are the real deal.

I do agree that minny has a beast oline built for a good running game. AD is a beast and will be a big test for this dallas defense. I think they will be able to contain AD, but he will not beat them like he did chicago. Minnisota's strength is running into Dallas's strength on defense.

This Dallas defense struggles vs. good passing quarterbacks. Tavares Jackson is NOT that. Yeah last week Tavares Jackson hit a 60-yard touchdown pass in the first quarter of Minnesota's win. Other than that play, he completed 8-of-22 passes for 76 yards. On the season he is completing less than HALF his passes. He isnt exactly lighting it up, and his stats are skewed because of a long screen pass to AD that went for a TD.

Minnesota had averaged just 16 points a game through the first month before hanging 34 on the Bears last week. On the other hand the Dallas stength is running into the Minnisota weakness. Minny's pass D is ranked 32 in the league. Dallas has the 3rd best passing attack in terms of YPG. This is a better matchup for Dallas as the their strengths go are going up against minnys, not their weaknesses. I see this as a 31-10, or 34-14 type of game.

I could go more into this game if you want, if anyone has any questions on this matchup ill be glad to shed some light.

ADDING:
Tampa ML +125

I have been leaning this way all weak and have been wary going against this one because of all the other cappers on detroit. Tampa has played very respectable this season and have done it very quietly. They probable have one of the top defenses in the NFC. And Garcia has been solid this season as usual.

It was reassuring to see CGold on this one so I'm going to add it as well.:cheers:

120.jpg

Is this you Casper?

Hate to see you on the other side on this Dizzle... either way, where we boozing tonight? Congrats to your Cowboys and to my Bears on an excellent weekend!
:smiley_acbe:

:cheers:

I'm outta town till tomorrow morn, i'll hit you up sometime this week.:cheers:

ADDING:

Prop- Peyton Manning OVER 23 completions

Risking 1.15 to win 1

Washington -2/NY Giants -3....risking 4.4 to win 4 units PUSH:moose:

Dallas -9.5
.....risking 4.2 units to win 4money;

Tampa ML +125....risking 2 to win 2.5:down2:

STEELERS -4.....2.2 to win 2:down2:

INDY -3