EDizzle Mock V1.0

EDizzle

The Danny Snyder Fanclub
Well I did a mock of my own and came up with my own team needs and tried to fill out the first round based off that and also where I think a certain player might end up. Let me know what you think of my mock and if you think i'm am wrong or right. :shake:

1 – Oakland – Needs QB, OL, DT, WR Jamarcus Russell QB
2 – Detroit – Needs QB, RB, OL, CB, DEGaines Adams DE<O:p</O:p
3 – Cleveland Needs CB, WR, OL, DL Brady Quinn QB<O:p</O:p
4 – Tampa Bay – Needs DL, WR, QB, OL, DB Calvin Johnson WR<O:p</O:p
5 – Arizona – Needs OL, DE, DB…Joe Thomas OT<O:p</O:p
6 – Washington Needs DL, OL, DBAmobi Okoye DT<O:p</O:p
7 – Minnesota – Needs WR, OL, CB, DE, QB Laron Landry S<O:p</O:p
8 – Atlanta (from Houston) Needs OL, DE, RB Adrian Peterson RB<O:p</O:p
9 – Miami – Needs OL, CB, WR, LB, DL Levi Brown OT<O:p</O:p
10 – Houston (from Atlanta) Needs DT, OL, DB, LBLeon Hall CB <O:p</O:p
11 – San Francisco Needs DB, DL, WR, LB…. Alan Branch NT<O:p</O:p
12 – Buffalo – Needs OL, TE, WR, LB, RB Patrick Willis LB <O:p</O:p
13 – St. Louis – Needs DL, CB, OL, WR Darelle Revis CB<O:p</O:p
14 – Carolina – Needs TE, S, LB, QB…Greg Olsen TE<O:p</O:p
15 – Pittsburgh – Needs LB, DE, OL, RB, DB…Adam Carriker DL<O:p</O:p
16 – Green Bay – Needs RB, WR, DE, TE, DB Ted Ginn Jr. WR<O:p</O:p
17 – Jacksonville – Needs DE, S, OG, OLBReggie Nelson S<O:p</O:p
18 – Cincinnati – Needs DT, OLB, OL, TE, DBChris Houston CB<O:p</O:p
19 – Tennessee – Needs WR, OL, DL, MLB, DB Jamaal Anderson DE<O:p</O:p
20 – NY Giants – Needs DB, WR, RB, OLB, OL Marshaun Lynch RB<O:p</O:p
21 – Denver – Needs DL, DB, OL, WR, RB Dwayne Bowe WR<O:p</O:p
22 – Dallas – Needs DT, WR, DB, OL, QBBrandon Meriweather S<O:p</O:p
23 – Kansas City Needs – OL, WR, DT, DBBen Grubbs OL<O:p</O:p
24 - New England (from Seattle) Needs RB, LB, DB, WR…Paul Posluszny LB<O:p</O:p
25 – NY Jets Needs – WR, OG, DL, DB Dwayne Jarrett WR <O:p</O:p
26 – Philadelphia Needs S, DE, OT, RB, CBMichael Griffin S<O:p</O:p
27 – New Orleans Needs DB, LB, TE, WR…John Beason LB<O:p</O:p
28 – New England Needs RB, LB, DB, WRAnthony Spencer DE<O:p</O:p
29 – Baltimore Needs – OL, WR, CB, QB…Aaron Ross CB<O:p</O:p
30 – San Diego Needs – S, ILB, OL, WRJoe Staley OT <O:p</O:p
31 – Chicago Needs – LB, QB, OL, S Lawrence Timmons LB<O:p</O:p
32 – Indianapolis Needs – DT, LB, OL, DB, WR Justin Harrell DT<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p

Last edited:
The more I think about it... the more I see that 2nd or 3rd pick being auctioned off.

You know who I think might get CJ is atlanta. Art Blank can be pushy and he is rumored to have told Mccay to grab CJ... just get him ( at all costs).

If that were the plan all along, it would make sense. You trade Schaub ( to pick up ammo), and then you send the 1st, and 2 seconds on over to the Lions.

The crybaby, pothead, cock fighter, herpes man Vick has Joe Horn and Calvin Johnson at receiver ( and no more excuses).

Blank is a more hands on owner and an impatient guy. He would go stand on the sidelines and he likes vick. It wouldn't shock me if he told his people to go grab CJ, and that Shaub was traded as ammo.

you know some team is moving up to get there hands on Johnson, other then that looks real good

Detroit trades the #2 pick to Atlanta for the #8 pick, 2 second rounders and a 3rd rounder... maybe they throw a player in there too.

or
the #8 pick, next years #1 and a 2nd rounder ( Atlanta keeps 1 of the second rounders for themself). You would think they would want to either keep that 2nd rounder or next years #1.

Matt Millen drops down and addresses that defense. Aurther Blank gets to draft the hometown big time prospect.

So the question is...
Will CJ like those Reggie Ball passes better or Mike Mexico ones?

Atlanta is the team I really want Detroit to trade with. They seem to be able to offer the most imo. As you can tell I'm a Lions fan lol.

I wouldn't be surprised by ANYTHING Millen does though. He might draft Peterson, or even Patrick Willis at No. 2..I know they are high on Willis and Landry and the 8th pick would make sense for those guys.

i hope the browns trade with the falcons, another second rounder sounds good to me, to many needs to fill. there is holes everywhere on the browns.

Yeah I had Calvin dropping a little, its to hard to predict these trades with all the smokescreens flashing around so I just did a straight up mock.

I do think that Detroit would be a candidate to move out of the #2 spot and somebody would give up an arm and a leg to get CJ.

this is fine... i was just wondering where you would like to see your cowboys go in the draft. worst case scenario and best scenario.

I would like a defensive back either Nelson, Meriweather, or one of the corners. But personally I would like Meriweather, he can play FS, corner, nickle corner. He could come in and contribute immediately. Bottom line I like to draft defense in the first. I also wouldnt mind if they picked up an olinemen maybe Joe Staley or Ben Grubbs.

Worst case if we take a reciever in the first, unless its Calvin. I just am not a big fan of taking WR's in the first, they have a 50% bust rate. The highest out of any position. So of the 4 or 5 first round recievers(other than CJ) maybe 2 or 3 will bust.

Ted Ginn Jr.
Dwayne Jarret
Dwayne Bowe
Robert Meachum
Anthony Gonzales

IMO I would say the Ginn, Jarret and Meachum will bust. I just think that you can find solid recievers in the 2nd or 3rd like Sidney Rice, Craig Davis, Jason Hill type players. Hell you might even be able to pick them up in the 7th...Marcus Colston anyone?

Back