Edelman potential suspension

StoneColdStunna

Fellas, I just got word that JE11 may be facing suspension due to PED violation. Source - my buddy is his social media manager (weird title - I know). Figured I’d share it with you guys. It obviously may be a bunch of BS, but who knows. I’ll be taking his Under receptions on the year with a local and hope for the best.

Way to break a story!! Thanks.

No surprise at all to me and it shouldn't be to anyone who saw Edleman's picture in the ESPN "body" issue. The guy has an amazing physique, but my first thought when I saw him was that he was taking something.

It's not impossible to look like that be clean, but when someone does they are usually taking some type of chemicals.

Maybe it's coincidence but I think Edelman just switched to Brady's trainer in the last year.

The trainer must be feeling some heat because he issued a statement saying, "he uses other trainers too and we would never use anything illegal, blah, blah, blah."

The new patriots controversy is that

Trainer Alex Guerrero is really former Tampa bay kicker Roberto agaoyo

Reactions: KJ
Just another Patriots cheater. They should vacate the AFC Championship that the refs gave them
They should of played 60 minutes of offense, not 35-40. They stalled and tried to let clock get to triple zeroes. If they had kept the pressure on the rest is a moot point.

They should of played 60 minutes of offense, not 35-40. They stalled and tried to let clock get to triple zeroes. If they had kept the pressure on the rest is a moot point.

They were going to score but ref didn’t blow false start dead so that Pats could see their best play which they did execute They would have blown out the Pats. If Pats hadn‘t gotten a free PI penalty at end of 1H half then Myles Jack still shoulda been allowed to return fumble for a TD to seal the deal.

If edelman went to tb12 i bet Guerrero snd touchdown tommy sre using all the guys there other than gronk as guinea pigs to see what tommy can take and not get popped with

If edelman went to tb12 i bet Guerrero snd touchdown tommy sre using all the guys there other than gronk as guinea pigs to see what tommy can take and not get popped with

Exactly Roberto Aguayo seems like a snake oil salesmen. He fooled the entire nfl into thinking he could kick fgoals as Tampa bay drafted him.

I’m sure most of the Nfl is on Peds.

Peds are required to compete at an elite level.

With the hits they take and injuries there is no way players could heal as fast as they are without ped.

Bellichek seems motivated to get rid of

Brady and Bellichek.

He seems to want to rebuild and prove he can win with someone other than Brady and Gronk.
Bellichek wanted Garraolopis to be the starter.

He wanted gronkiwsji and his dancing off the team.

He seems to be of the thinking to be the best I must win without brady.

Back