Eddy Curry slapped with a lawsuit for soliciting Yag sex HAHAHAHAHA

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

davidlee.jpg

The stunning court papers claim Curry, a married father of three, repeatedly approached chauffeur David Kuchinsky "in the nude," allegedly telling him, "Look at me, Dave, look" and "Come and touch it, Dave."
:36_11_6:

LOL at these pictures. Curry Nation now takes over Amaechi Nation

340x.jpg

God dammit Eddy. I told you I'll suck it later if you want but NOT NOW! Buck up and grab some damn rebounds and play some D will ya?

Well then Eddy should stand up and fight this. If he pays him a few mil in hush money, fuck it, he's a homo.

Any recent sightings of big Ed at the Milk premiere, or one of the Prop8 rallies? Fuck, maybe he can be the MLK of the new Yag rights movement?

this shit is a lie and comin from the NY Post makes it even more unbelievable. Eddy is getting extorted lol@ dude wanting exactly 98,000 dollars

In other news, Eddy Curry will be running for the Senate from the great state of Idaho. His offices will be in a wide-stance bathroom in Minnesota.

no way this is true. it's just a convicted felon trying to scam him. funny ass pictures tho, haha. you guys are good.

In other news, Eddy Curry will be running for the Senate from the great state of Idaho. His offices will be in a wide-stance bathroom in Minnesota.

in somewhat related news, i met the guy that was running for Craig's open seat in Idaho for a journalism class when he was in Austin trying to raise money for his campaign.

Larry LaRocco was his name and he made a few :whip:jokes :36_11_6:

Bump, just b/c it's 4:30 AM and Eddy might be out trolling for Yag sex.

Back