Eastern Conference Finals

Lose every time I go against Miami and Denver. Might as well go down with the ship. One last time…

Boston -3 (6 units)

Boston -150 (9 to win 6)

Lose every time I go against Miami and Denver. Might as well go down with the ship. One last time…

Boston -3 (6 units)

Boston -150 (9 to win 6)
Boston is a good team this season but they have a major uphill battle to win this series. If they don't win game three, it's just a matter of time before they get to start their summer vacation.

They desperately needed to win game two, at home none-the-less, and were up only by a point after the first quarter. At that point my buds and I grabbed them to win and said Miami somehow someway is going to win this game. The Celtics looked like a defeated team (for the series). Maybe they'll play better on the road but I do know the Heat are very good at home, so I expect game three to go down to the wire.

On a side note, picked up a couple tickets for the game in the nose bleed section but at least I'm there. Have nice lower bowl seats for game four.

Boston is a good team this season but they have a major uphill battle to win this series. If they don't win game three, it's just a matter of time before they get to start their summer vacation.

They desperately needed to win game two, at home none-the-less, and were up only by a point after the first quarter. At that point my buds and I grabbed them to win and said Miami somehow someway is going to win this game. The Celtics looked like a defeated team (for the series). Maybe they'll play better on the road but I do know the Heat are very good at home, so I expect game three to go down to the wire.

On a side note, picked up a couple tickets for the game in the nose bleed section but at least I'm there. Have nice lower bowl seats for game four.
This is it for Boston. I don’t trust them honestly but this is a bit of a desperate play for me. Usually don’t fare well with these…last two nights prime examples.

Trust me I want Miami to win this series. Just have to go with Boston one last time. Hope they get it done and then I’ll still hammer the Heat to win the series. That’s awesome you got tickets! Have a great time man.

Back