Early Weaver Dies

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Earl Weaver Dies

RIP Earl. One of the most entertaining figures in MLB history. I'll pour a little Natty Boh out on the ground for you today.

Last edited:
Bad day for umpires in Heaven. Truly one of my all time favorite baseball personalities. And I loved his style. "Play for one run, that's all you'll get." R.I.P.

Yeah Tip. Best coach Baltimore ever had. The Duke will inevitably be turning his cap around and kicking up dust clouds in the sky today.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QWQbN0jFo_k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hahaha Cub.

Every time I see a bunt that doesn't work, I can hear Early screaming about bunting being for pussies. One of a kind.

^

Haha, looks like that was in the top of the first if I'm reading the scoreboard right. Must have been on slow boil all day about something prior to the game.

^

Haha, looks like that was in the top of the first if I'm reading the scoreboard right. Must have been on slow boil all day about something prior to the game.

think that could have been the day where he was kicked out of game #1 and this was the start of game #2 of the doubleheader.

Back