early tip!!! play this if u have bookmaker

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
Check tthis out, might have to put more on it...

Get it on Bookmaker, Safin is going to win 1 set, I'm sure of it...making money no matter what 250 on +250, 200 on +850, 150 on +700

So I win 650 if Safin loses 3-1,

I win 1050 if Safin wins,

I win 1,900 if Safin loses 3-2,

I lose 550 if Federer wins in straight sets,

But Bookmaker is just gettin mad money on that juice right now -220 for Federer 3-0 is a joke

The tennis guru has spoken (
laugh.gif
)

just worth the risk imo

*alert* i could be completely wrong but i think safin has to win a set? final go around, but i know espn might have hyped me up and i know theres real tennis gurus possibly laughing at me out there lookin at my post like
tired.gif

5 bucks says abcs i/ms me about this
nerd.gif

Added 100 more to +250 @ 3 to 1 sets federer

Adds more to the payout on that which i feel has the best shot although i love 3-2

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh andddddddddddddddddd.........

federer is just playing unreal right now, nothing safin can do. got nothing on it so ill be pulling for safin this 3rd set.

its pretty sad i woke up at 6am on 3 hours sleep without the help of an alarm clock to watch these tennis matches. i need mardy fish to close out the end of a 4 teamer, lol. match was scheduled for 430 am eastern, but at 7am it still hasnt started haha.

hahaha @ waking up in time for he matches, I am still up watching the matches, havent slept yet but ya youre right though federer is absolutely dominant....safin looks good here though, hope you get Fish man, should be a great match

fucking brutal tie break with that bogus foot fault on safin.

baghdatis breaks fish's serve 3 times in the first set, fish down 5-2. not a good start.

Why even post that Toronto Mike?
laugh.gif
asshole.

Figures the time I bet against Federer (what tennis n00b would ever do that?) he plays like the God he is

That was beautiful tennis, a loss, but I had a shot in that 3rd set

When it was 5-4 Safin in the tiebreaker did that mean if he got the next point (6-4) he would've won? Federers serve was so clutch

That foot fault was legit but a tough call to make there (I think..right?) loL @ the chinese kids face when Safin got in his grill...he almost shit himself

I felt like Federer was letting Safin hang around he was so on last night, cause he knew the crowd was so behind him and that it was his last match there probably

Back