Early Thoughts 102815

baycreek

Hoping to start a fairly regular discussion of NBA games..... I hope we can work through the games to find a play or two...that are gems in the mix

Today seems to be a box of chocolates lots of flavor to satisfy many

Game one WW/OM my lean is over. The Wiz are playing a faster pace then last year all preseason ( with the Dubs use last year this may be a trend of coaches). I think this line is based on last year and last night, Over seems completely logical!

Game 2 lean OKC -4 let me tell you I went to HS with David Robinson and have been a life long Spurs fan, and I believe with my heart and head the Spurs win the West, but not tonight....OKC needs this more and Pop is going to use chemistry to mold a team....molding takes time.

Games 3, 4 and 5 Lean CB/BN Under! The Bulls shot poorly and went deep B2B on day 1 and 2!

Lean Utah B2B Pistons and travel....West over East....Jazz will be improved.

Lean Griz -5 1/2 and UnderB2B for Clev and the Griz at home

Game 6 Boston TTO 105...same logic as Wizards! This team wants to play faster and Have unity they missed last year at this time (Rondo effect) Plus the 76ers play no D

Game 7 Bob at Heat getting 7, too many and this team may win outright, but I will take the points new year new team old Vegas.

Game 8 Denver TTUnder 100 1/2. This team is going to be much worse than last year it appears.

I hate nights like tonight too many games to many opinions and lots of confidence= MOOSE saw tread lightly!

Game 9 Dallas/Phx U 205 both of teams are new together and need to gel....

Game 10 Lakers -3 they just buried the coach not to be cold BUT they are missing Coach, best player, best big man and the Lakers will be better tonight

Back