Early signing day

M.W.

Parties like it's 1979
I believe Clemson has signed all its commits. Any surprises elsewhere?

It looks Clemson will lose OL Cade Mays to Georgia. There's increasing optimism regarding DE KJ Henry, and Clemson seems to be even with Ohio State on OL Jackson Carman.

Carman is expected to announce at 11 EST.

Henry and Mays are expected to announce live on ESPN around 4:15 EST.

http://forums.theclemsoninsider.com/showthread.php?t=90265

Vols are really hoping Cade Mays changes his mind. That would be a huge addition to that OL to go w/ Tre Smith from last year

Obviously OSU recruits at another level reserved for Bama and that is about it... but they are having a fit right now

LSU gets Badara Traore

Lineman that should be ready to play....straight from JUCO....huge get. Hope is what we think

Incredible Hair

Former Clemson QB Charlie Whitehurst (left) and Trevor Lawrence (right):

C86cBFTWsAEUfR9.jpg

Vols are really hoping Cade Mays changes his mind. That would be a huge addition to that OL to go w/ Tre Smith from last year

I'm holding out hope that he'll be a Tiger, but if not I'd rather see him in Knoxville than Athens.

Not like they didn't get good recruits before but heck of a class...

The QB pipeline they have built there is nice...

Depth, depth depth.
Yea, but this may be bigger now

good school, great town, in a hotbed for crootin', uni's....

this may get serious

I believe Clemson has signed all its commits. Any surprises elsewhere?

It looks Clemson will lose OL Cade Mays to Georgia. There's increasing optimism regarding DE KJ Henry, and Clemson seems to be even with Ohio State on OL Jackson Carman.

Carman is expected to announce at 11 EST.

Henry and Mays are expected to announce live on ESPN around 4:15 EST.

http://forums.theclemsoninsider.com/showthread.php?t=90265

Well, two out of three ain't bad. Just wish Mays had signed anywhere but UGA.

this is some pretty dirty recruiting right here. Dabo leaving no stone unturned. I'd expect Urb to throw a hissy fit any moment now.

I think it's funny because it's Urban. Otherwise, I would not approve.

But, hey, you win some; you lose some. The Rashan Gary thing was pretty crazy, and Herschel wanted to play at Clemson, but . . . .

Last edited:
Mise well, they are in the half of the conference where they can Wisconsin their way to a quarterfinal playoff game every year.

UF will be back. Soon.

But the East is still a lot easier than the West with Bama, AU, and LSU still strong and Ark, TAMU, Ole Miss having the potential to take a couple big steps forward at any time.

Not intended to ridicule. That's one more basketball title than Clemson will ever have.

Not intended to ridicule. That's one more basketball title than Clemson will ever have.

Not to mention that it happened during a 12-year-period in which one school won ten of the twelve titles. It was a BFD for more than just the racial thing

The one that hurt me was the 1986-87 UTEP team which was my favorite UTEP team of all time. Soup Campbell, Jeep Jackson, Mike Richmond, Chris Blocker, Chris Sandle, Antonio Davis, Tim Hardaway, Q. Gates. Damn that team was frigging good. Beat Zona in the first round and then got ass reamed by the refs in a major way against Iowa who also had a great team that year with Lohaus, Horton, Gamble, BJ Armstrong and Marble. I have watched that game double digit times. What a reaming by the refs.

Jeep Jackson then overdosed about a month or so later. He was one of, if not my favorite Miner.

Such a great season and ended so sourly.

How do you rewatch those games? I'll never watch the ISU/MSU E8 game again nor the AZ/PIT Superbowl. Sounds torture...fuck that.

How do you rewatch those games? I'll never watch the ISU/MSU E8 game again nor the AZ/PIT Superbowl. Sounds torture...fuck that.

It isn't hard. When you think about it and then find the game on youtube and start watching .. the product of college hoops back then was so damn good it is just fun to watch regardless. When you know what is going to happen, less so obviously. But those players were from my time, and I felt a connection to them so it was always good to see them and the Bear.

This thread not derailed at all

Alabama fans are in full panic mode right now. Pretty funny to watch our fanbase lose their mind over what will likely be a top 3-5 class when all is said and done. We are a spoiled bunch that doesn't deserve what we have, that's for sure. Lord help the next coach, hopefully Dabo

The one that hurt me was the 1986-87 UTEP team which was my favorite UTEP team of all time. Soup Campbell, Jeep Jackson, Mike Richmond, Chris Blocker, Chris Sandle, Antonio Davis, Tim Hardaway, Q. Gates. Damn that team was frigging good. Beat Zona in the first round and then got ass reamed by the refs in a major way against Iowa who also had a great team that year with Lohaus, Horton, Gamble, BJ Armstrong and Marble. I have watched that game double digit times. What a reaming by the refs.

Jeep Jackson then overdosed about a month or so later. He was one of, if not my favorite Miner.

Such a great season and ended so sourly.

The UTEP Two-Step

Expecting LSU to get the number 1 WR prospect in the nation and number 1 LA product here in a couple hours

Jimbo and TAMU made a late push.......we will see

Back