Early picks

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Suns plus 18.5 and game under in Houston
Not a homer pick. Suns if they are interested in anything will be interested in the game with Dallas while Houston is fixed on OKC. team histories very clear
I want to post Bucks over but who plays is a mystery so I wait. Detroit looks right and the over looks right in Detroit game need more time

Last edited:
Hornets in the 10 spot Detroit clinging to 8. Hornets have to have the game and Detroit has to stop them

Was careless.
Passed on Memphis as a total or side, This is probably their last chance to win. No real look at Portland. Memphis has not gone over last 9 on Sunday but they will show today, half unit bet on Atlanta over, Can not win but will always try hard to score
Over in Washington 2 teams that have nothing to lose

Last edited:
Was careless.
Passed on Memphis as a total or side, This is probably their last chance to win. No real look at Portland. Memphis has not gone over last 9 on Sunday but they will show today, half unit bet on Atlanta over, Can not win but will always try hard to score
Over in Washington 2 teams that have nothing to lose

Memphis doesn’t want to win this game

Obviously they did. The problem was after Detroit want down I lost it. Washington may go over but it was a completely unnecessary bet. Late in the season you should not be involved with the brain lost. That brings up the silly Suns bet. Houston is a top team. The team the Suns were fielding is nothing. No reason to touch it
Conclusion. I am gone till the playoffs or in
mlb
One thing to consider. Last game of the season/ GS at Memphis that could be a very interesting game

Last edited:
Back