• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Early NFL RSW

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Last year I had the Rams over 6.5 which I thought was laughable when they mustered up 5 wins with 90% of their key starters out by mid November. Last season they had 10 wins with 14, 2023 draft picks on the roster.
This year Vegas has set it at 8.5 wins which is still in my opinion laughable. Injuries can happen and Stafford is 36 but this time with a QB who actually belongs in the NFL, Jimmy Garapollo. Garoppolo + McVay = far more than that Raiders organization.
The key to this Rams season is now they have quality depth at almost every position. The only position they have not addressed at MLB. Ernest Jones is the starter and has been since his rookie Super Bowl season. He’s the leader of the group. I couldn’t tell you who the backup is outside of the 15 edge rushing LB’s.
The schedule is unkind however ownage over Arizona & Seattle continues. We’ve closed the gap significantly on the 9ers just based on our oline additions. 9-8 to me would be a bad season but good enough to beat the number.
I’m assuming this gets to 9 at some places. Don’t expect any of the starters to play in preseason so barring many key injuries in training camp, this will be my early season RSW future. GL!

That's a GREAT bet, no matter the schedule.

I have a significant bet on them at 33-1 already.

This team will be better and most definitely is a factor in the NFC.

I see 9-10 wins as the floor.

10-12 IMO.

I'll likely be on this as well.

Back