Early looks

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Small bet on Rockies. Why They keep winning at home with Jorge and the Dodger starter has not played in Colorado. Jorge is not so good on 4 days rest and recently has been looking out of gas so keep this small. Over an option. It is usually right with new pitchers who have not played in Colorado.
Lay with Bumgarner. Likes 4, has been on fire and is on the right side of a 17-6 day of the week angle along with Arizona 19-26 in the day and SF 35-23. No real info on Arizona starter but Arizona last 20 has 2 wins at home vs Colorado, 4 wins vs Padres and 1 win vs SF. When you are a negative 13 wins at home, a bad day team and playing a quality team going with the staff ace that needs wins with a rookie its probably right to gamble.
Games will get more fun later

Clay is on 5 days rest. Boston obviously interests me big time. Seattle with Paxton? Maybe. Not a good Days play but Paxton by far the better starter. Will be looking at Houston. Yanks great day of week but probably not playable at least right now. Like McCarthy but 4 days rest and playing at night is not exactly what he needs and I have to see something I like before betting. Lean Mets damn it. Alverez will be playing the Mets for the 6th time this season. Nothing final there but a real negative. Lot of games need to be looked at including the Cubs. Texas with Holland? I am just listing pitchers I like here and I certainly like him but it may be too much. Going to sleep for while and then look at all the chalk and see what I like.

Have mentioned Clay before. On 4 days rest he is now (big improvement) 6.90 ERA' On 5 days rest he is 4-2 3.24. Playing off a Boston loss sets him off. Last 20 on the road he is 14-6. He is improving steadily and should be considered extremely dangerous

Think it would be ok but operating on such little info about opposite starter I played ML. Probably a mistake. Bum is 12-2 covering the rl in his last 14 road wins

Passing on Houston unhappily. Oberholtzer 1-7 on 4 days rest with a ERA of 5.32

Will be on Paxton. Maybe first half. Just a much better pitcher. Not safe based on many features so a small bet. Locked in Mets small. Like the other side but on purely technical reasons liked Mets and with Gary Davis. Can I stand to play Tampa RL. Not sure. Yanks lost their best remaining hitter early Tuesday real poor spot for McCarthy.

Fairly large bet on Boston plus 53 cents small bet on under, Nor really clear whar Liriano shows small bet on Philadelphia

Cole Hamels on 4 is 5-2 with a 1.82 ERA Eric is 3-8 with a 4.38 ERA Cole also does better with ump. Pick 3 in the tournament is Philadelphia

Back