Early lock-in for tomorrow

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
[FONT=&quot]The total is climbing up in the desert tomorrow.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Dylan Covey is pitching for the White Sox. The White Sox simply have to pitch Covey--they have nobody else to replace him. He's gotten shelled by some of the worst offenses: in Kansas City he gave up six runs in 6.2 innings, vs San Diego he gave up 3 runs in 4.1 innings. A large part of his problem is vulnerability to the home run: he has given up two home runs in each of his last four starts, and that is a bad trend in hitters park Chase Field. Now he goes to Arizona where the Diamondbacks are especially productive (.878 home ops). Consider the Diamondbacks 1H TT over: it is best to do so now.[/FONT]

covey almost made it through his last start allowing only 1 run on a solo shot, but as you mentioned couldn't when Segura (i think his last batter) launched a 3-run shot to make it 4-0

:rofl::tiphat: Props to you for getting such a value-laden number, sir! When did you lock that in? As soon as it came out?

no, after your post. I think its an error as it's O 6+100 at my other spots.
I just checked again and they have moved it now to O 4 -130, lol

"Arizona Diamondbacks team total has been deleted due to obvious bad line, now you can replace your bet...."

That was on my screen this morning

of course if they scored 3 runs you would not have gotten such a message

I emailed them and they sent me the time stamp, it was before game started, its a PPH

So I called my local and send him my screen shots of the wager and message, he adjusted it my account and added +1000
:tiphat:

Back