Early Line Recon Squad Session#1

Nothin in bookmaker yet, so I'm still waitin till morning....have Greek and 5dimes funded..

Might have to get unstubborn..

I'm lookin at faves in UVA and Cal and dogs in Stanford and Wazzou..

how u guys feel bout that tulsa over.... know they got that knew spread offense donno if its gonna work first game or explode in there face... my steele is at my work so ill look at it then jsut wanted to see waht u guys thought

Nothing played yet but this is what I am working on.

Over Tulsa/Monroe 47 - I like Monroe, think they have a chance to cover the spread here but I am just sticking with the total. Tulsa had a good D last yr but they lost a lot and Monroe has a strong run game should be able to bust off some points. No doubt both teams run into the high 20's.
Memphis +4 - a live dog
Ga Tech +3 & ML - I think very strongly of this.
UCLA -15 - UCLA crushed this team last yr. Now Stanford has to bring in a new QB. They won't run or pass and I will be surprised if they hit 10 points.
Zona +5.5 - Another new QB situation vs. a good defense. Zona needs just a little bit of offense here.
USC 1st H
- They name the score
Texas 1st H - They like to run it up on teams. One of Sunbelt's worse
SoCar 1st H - Big opening game in Columbia. Blow out early, big game in wk #2
FSU -2 - Love this play as well

it is..but I think it can be done...I remember a ton of top 20 teams who struggled with a new qb in the first week in recent years and I love this spot for it to happen...WSU is no joke.

Don't know about ML, but Wazzou plus two scores was one of the first ones I saw too..

I lot of dog value on the board early...

I can't see placing money on the Orange this year Troy..they're not good and Greg Robinson is not a coach I like to burn my money on...

Not a fan of U Dub..but looking at that schedule and their coaches urgency, this might be a game they need to win...

Can't see backing of SYR...plus that lines screams for Cuse money..

Memphis without a doubt live dog. Any word on ML price?

I work with two Ole Piss football fanatics, and they say it is a coin flip, so I'd like to see a juicy price for Memphis ML...

didn't get official lines yet, but here is what i have been eyeing.

Vtech Under
Georgia
Louisville 1st Half
Minnesota
Georgia Tech
Texas
Oklahoma
LA Monroe Over

hunt...

it is..but I think it can be done...I remember a ton of top 20 teams who struggled with a new qb in the first week in recent years and I love this spot for it to happen...WSU is no joke.

Tyler Donovan is a Sr. He played very well when Stocco was injured... I don't know if Wisconsin covers but definitely wins this one!!!
Where's Wisky for more help?

All locked and loaded at -110 each over at The Greek...

UCONN -5 1/2
IOWA -11
TEXAS -37
S CAROLINA -28
MSU -19
FSU - 1 1/2
LSU -16

Here are a few more thoughts I posted in my thread..

I liked Memphis at 4 but don't like em as much at 3 115 which is where the line currently sits. Will be a pass for me unless the line gets back to 4 110.

Also liked Miami Ohio at 7 but don't like em at 5.5 although I still think they have a shot to win SU. Just don't like that number as much as getting 7.

One game I originally had no interest in was MSU vs. UAB. I just finished up my C-USA preview and UAB is in bad bad bad shape. On offense they have 4 starters back and that is counting the QB who played 1/2 as much as the QB in 2006. They lost their 3 leading rushers, 4 of their top 5 WR, and 6 of their top 10 OL and have 2 starters back there. They also have a new coach and new schemes. Mind you, this is an offense which put up just 18.8 points/game last in 2006. On defense they are even thinner with 3 starters back. They are replacing 27 seniors and 31 lettermen. They have a new coach and so they will have new schemes and there is just no way they are crisp by the opener. Add in this team only won 3 games last yr and is in far worse shape this yr, its rough times ahead for the Blazers.

Back