Early leans

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Portland
Celtics
small straight bet on Pelicans and probable tease of Nets and Pelicans
Maybe Detroit very good Wednesday team and have covered last 2 on 1 days rest
Need to see refs

if i may chime in... they have quietly won 5 of 7 they played Monday in LA so they were chilling in GS while Dubs on B2B in Den they made a statement last night, i guess the real question is how motivated will they be tonight they just drubbed the 2 seed on road by 30.... and they have nobody to defend the Brow... 6 is low in my opinion same line bucks were when they played in GS earlier... would think this line should be 7.5-8 imo

The scary thing about the game is GS starters only played around 20 minutes but 60% shooting is usually a fade. Have not checked refs yet there In the Boston game fairly strong homer refs. Need more time but Pelicans on a teaser very likely winner I would think

Locked in Detroit at 4
Bottom line Orlando stinks on 2 days rest
Detroit excellent on Wednesdays
Refs 11-3 home team
22-12 home
21-11 at home all leaning home ATS
Kiss bet

Refs or at least 2 of them like home teams and Boston. Boston is completely healthy and Smart shooting very recently
Half unit play. Its hard for me to ignore 3 bad losses
Losing some interest in Portland with indications of problems with Lilliard

Last edited:
Portland
Celtics
small straight bet on Pelicans and probable tease of Nets and Pelicans
Maybe Detroit very good Wednesday team and have covered last 2 on 1 days rest
Need to see refs

Let me know if the refs agree and you smell blood in Portland tonight.

tuck, you are correct in being concerned with the C's...they have looked terrible in all three losses....no chemistry and now they are squabbling...tatum got ruined by kobe....just wants to shoot....brown is lazy....kyrie is pissed at the general lack of team play and ball distribution and the effort on the defensive end is pathetic....all that said they have responded well to multiple losses this year so i can see an intensive effort tonight....how this teams develops over the next 2-3 months will be a testament to Brad's ability but NBA players are the worst when it comes to taking direction and learning from their mistakes

Back