Early game 07/02

Trueblue

Pretty much a regular
Brewers/Pirates +144

Playing the early game tomorrow because I'll be bored at work...

-I guess we have a fade angle on both sides of the game tomorrow. Capuano coming off the DL and Youman making a fresh start from the AAA.

-Capuano sports a spectacularly horrible 6.19 ERA and 1-4 at PNC park. He is also 6.63 out and 2-6 against the Bucs. I don't expect him to pitch a gem tomorrow on the road with 5.7 ERA either.

-Youman...He made a brief appearance in September of last year and sported a 2.91 ERA over 21.2 innings. I also found this on yahoo:

-Manager Jim Tracy said that Youman, 27, is a capable guy with good mound presence. "He's throwing as competitively as anyone at Indianapolis," Tracy said. "We want the best available, and he's the best available."

-So in conclusion, I believe the Bucs will get blasted or do the blasting, or maybe both. I dont see Tracy leaving this kid in for more then 6, so there still is plenty room for variable, but I think I'll roll with the Bucs +144 and the Over 9.5 for tomorrow. Thoughts and criticism is welcome, please shed some light.

Wish ya the best of luck tomorrow. I lean to the over in that game but AAA pitchers have not been kind to me this yr 1 bit so I wouldn't be laying the juice and fading Youman

I meant 07/03 for the title btw, my fault.

-GL to you too ETG, A's in a good spot tomorrow after today's smashing.

Becareful on the Over 9.5...Pitts offense are not so hot right now.....just look at the 2nd half of the game yesterday. Without looking at the 7 run in one inning...Pitts can't score and their bullpen well...

i like the chances on the over with cappy making his first start in a month off the DL and his past #'s vs the Pirates. Youman had a mid 4.0 era, not sure of exact #, but not the best stats in the minors. pirates pen, etc. BOL trueblue

True Blue

Don't put stock in anything Tracy says. Everthing that comes out of this guys mouth is bullshit. He won't say anything negative about anything or anyone which makes it hard to trust his opinion on anything as you don't know if he is being truthful or whitewashing the truth.

This is just one of those games where I have a funny feeling that the dog pulls it out... convincingly. The line has moved from +145 to +138 from last night while people continuously pound the Brew Crew. I don't know if I'd call it a square play, but this would definitely make me nervous if I was on the Brewers. Jason bay is also 8 for 19 off of Cap, including 3 HRs. Brew Crew still a young team, don't know if they can stay consistent on the road yet. Am I over-thinking this? Thoughts?

I don't have the exact figures in front of me, but the Pirates are absolutely horrible in daytime, home games.

But, other than that 7 run inning yesterday, they have been playing well lately. And they have stated that this Milwaukee series is make or break for their season. If they win today they have a chance to get the next two also as Snell and Gorzo are pitching.

Pirates have been hitting consistently but pitcher is unknown factor. It's hard to beleive that any Pirate game could be an over for two consecutive days, but that does look like the best bet.

Adding some on reverse RL +230 -1.5 Bucs

Call me reckless, but I have a good feeling about this one.

just read the pirates mgr Tracey went ballistic after last nights game ...One of those closed door meetings ...that isn`t his style ...leaning /wanting to make a play on the buccos over ...got 8 min. to decide ... :wacka wacka:

NIce CALL on THE BUCS..&..REVERSE -1.5.....YOU ARE RECKLESS.....I LIKE RECKLESS....IT PAYS. Congrats.

Thanks phoso, still not happy that the over didnt happen, plenty of missed opportunities. ill take it though, fairly large profit.

Back