Eagles Team Total Under

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Eagles are making huge mistakes. This is reminding me of what Spags was doing with the Rams. The Rams went nuts in FA signings just a few years ago on a bunch of retreads. What's even worse about the Eagles is they've dumped very good players. McCoy, Maclin and Foles for what??? Kelly has lost his mind. I have to believe this team total will be close to 7 or 8. This is a team that looks to be holding a very high 1st round 2016 draft pick.

You think vegas opens this at 7 or 8 or that is what you believe how many games they will win?

Sum Badfraud will have to be healthy and have a winning record to reach 9 wins. Something he hasn't been or done since he's been in the league. To take Over 9 would mean you need 10 wins to win your overs. No chance

Last edited:
David Payne Purdum @DavidPurdum
.@CGTechnology_ reopened its NFL win totals. Biggest moves: SF from 8.5 to 8 Colts 9.5 / 10 NYJ 6.5 -120u / 6.5 -145o PHI 9 -120u / 9 -160o

I wouldnt do anything until the draft was over but SF at 8 under is going to be tempting

that division is the best in football, Zona will be better with Palmer back, St.Louis should be better

play the AFC/NFC North too which has no real push overs

Sum Badfraud will have to be healthy and have a winning record to reach 9 wins. Something he has been or done since he's been in the league. To take Over 9 would mean you need 10 wins to win your overs. No chance

Well Sanchez is there too, so you don't necessarily need Bradford to be healthy.

They're working out Tim Tebow baby! In my opinion this teams heading in the right direction. One more team I can write off.

Back