Dy's picks - 10/2013

0-2 (-2.36)

Good start to the month
Today, lets try Mainz/Hoffenheim o2.5 (-142) 1.42 to make 1
Peterborough evs 1 to make 1

:cheers:

3-2 (+1.18)

Just betting this one on principle alone, these are two teams I always look to for goals, but the price isn't right and I will not be awake for the game, so I'll tread lightly.
Ajax/Utrecht o3.5 evs 0.5 to make 0.5

Have a bunch of early games I wouldn't mind playing, but we'll see how it goes in the a.m.

3-4 (-0.58)

left me hanging there in Denmark yesterday. Nothing stands out for today, so will be back with full plays later on this week.

Let's roll with the Houston Dynamo tonight +126 (risk 1 to make 1.26)
A little bit of a homer play, but Dynamo do generally play well at home, and KC should be without Zusi and Besler who are with the USMNT. Those are bigger losses than the two Dynamo players that will be missing in Garcia and Taylor, in my opinion. Dynamo getting healthier, only three matches left, big game for Houston, would expect a result.

3-5 (-1.58)

Gonna need to right this ship here, but not today. Need club action, no international shit for me.

Actually, just going to play this one now before odds get even worse.

Chili/Ecuador draw (-144) 2.88 to make 2

4-6 (-3.44)
here we go

Arsenal 1h -0.75 evs risk 1 to make 1
Chelsea/Cardiff o2.75 (-118) risk 1.18 to make 1

6-6 (-1.94)

Going to back AC Milan -119, risk 1.19 to make 1.
I'm not a Milan fan by any means, but this is just too short not for me to take a play on the home side. Even without Balotelli and El Sharwaay, Milan still have Robinho, Matri, hell Kaka may be back. Milan also getting healthier in midfield with important players like Poli and Montelivo back. Udinese not a real strong road team. I think home side gets full points here.

Back