Dynasty League Team Takeover

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
We have at least one opening in our 5x5 roto 12 team league that's been going since 2006 and where I'm the current commissioner. It's either a 30 (or 35) major league roster and a 15 man minor league dynasty roster. You keep everyone from year to year with "no penalty." League fees will likely be $20-$50 this season (pending amount of ownership changeover).

Send me a PM if you might have some interest.

gurv hosed me last season … I think it was Porcello for the guy who closed for the White Sox for about 4 days. A welcome mat to any new prospective owners, my trades haven't been too sharp.

gurv hosed me last season … I think it was Porcello for the guy who closed for the White Sox for about 4 days. A welcome mat to any new prospective owners, my trades haven't been too sharp.

That's probably the result of your reliance on gut feel as opposed to stats. Just maybe.

That's probably the result of your reliance on gut feel as opposed to stats. Just maybe.

If we all went by the stats, it would be no fun and we'd have a 12-way tie. So I use a little gut and beat the tar out of these guys instead.

I got pitchers, man. You want to squeeze the last year out of Cliff Lee? Local boy Wily Peralta? What's your pleasure?

Back