Dylanphans NHL picks 2021-2022

dylanphan

Pretty much a regular
Tonight I have two plays
Chris Kreider o0.5 pts +100
Grand Salami o30.5 -130

Should see a bunch of hotly contested games, which could lead to quite a few pp opportunities.

:cheers3:

1-1 -0.30
Thing with the salami is you usually need one game with 8+ goals but everything was tight last night. Tonight
Vegas/kings goal in 1st 9:30 (-140)
Pacioretty o 3.5 sog +110

can't believe I pushed the Nylander sog bet. 40+ Toronto shots, overtime, and he only gets 3, I thought he got 4.
Fox was a piss poor bet though
3-2-1 (+0.10)
Boston/Philly goal yes in first 9:30 -140
these first goals bets have been pouring in. Will probably be on the late game too, but little skittish as Vegas without a few guys.

4-2-1 (+1.10)
Vegas/Oilers player tonight and they are my favorite two teams for first goal in 9:30, but juice is too steep even for me.
I opted for the following
Marchessault o2.5 sog (-140)
o6 (-160)
Both to win a unit so I'm sucking on a lot of juice anyway. But this way at least I'll have action for the whole game

6-2-1 (+3.10)
Not really a fan of daytime hockey, but let's face it, I love action. Pretty good value if you want to bet the Sens today at +125 or so, imho. Only chance Rangers have is starting Shesterkin every game, which if they do, they'll more than likely win the cup.
I was looking for Tkachuck o3 sog bet and if that pops up at -110 or better, that will be a bet.
Did play Chystil o0.5 points at +135. That's some pretty sweet value (Laffy at +165 is good too). 1.00 to win 1.35

Thanks vaps back
6-3-1 +2.10
Tonight is Vegas stars score in first 9:30 (-130). 1.3 to make 1.0. G’luck

Pretty sure every game hit last night except the bruins game.
7-3-1 +3.10
Tonight going with Avs/Blues in first 9:30 (-160). Only pay juice if you lose.

8-3-1 +4.10
Gonna press my luck a bit here. Flyers/Canucks o1.5 1p (-145). 1.45 to make 1.0. Early goal line is like -180 and last night flyers game had like 5 in the 1p. I’ll take my chances here.

Pretty sure every game hit last night except the bruins game.
7-3-1 +3.10
Tonight going with Avs/Blues in first 9:30 (-160). Only pay juice if you lose.
Saw you hit this one with 9 seconds to spare...gravy! Nice work this season.

9-3-1 +5.1
Really like too much tonight so bound to lose.
Toronto tt o3.5 -140 1.4 to make 1
Devils/Pens goal first 9:30 -150 1.50 to make 1.0
Panthers /Bruins goal first 9:30 I liked too but was -170 and well I passed

10-6-1 +2.40

Leafs/wild o5.5 (-130) 2.6 to make 2.0
Zibanejad o2.5 sog (-125) 1.25 to make 1.0
Fox more points than S Jones +140 1.0 to make 1.40
Probably will also play over in the rangers game
Gluck :cheers3:

12-7-1 (+4.40)
90 seconds away from a sweep last night. Tonight's slate is great, looking forward to some good games

Played a trixie here (parlay, rr in 2's)
NYI win in regulation (+110)
LAK/Edm o6(-120)
LVG/Cal u6 (-125)
risked 1 to make about 3.5
Isles absolutely going to win tonight, not going to lay -160, and nfw am I playing a puck line with this anemic team, but win in regulation seems right.

I also love goals in Toronto game, but so far just played:
Nylander o3.5 SOG (+130) 1.0 to make 1.30
Matthews o4.5 SOG (+105) 0.5 to make 0.52
Pacioretty SOG o3.5 (-130) 1.30 to make 1.0

Lots of action here, hopefully a few winners.

I’ll update my record tomorrow but Nylander not hitting his sog was a mess. Had like 8-9 attempts but just 3 on net.
Tonight.
Rangers pl +180 0.5 to make 0.9

Zibanejad o2.5 d sog -120 2.4 to make 2,0
McDavid o3.5 sog -120 2.4 to make 2.0

Really love both of these as Mika is in a goal scoring drought so I fully expect him to throw everything at the net. Oilers were terrible last hand out I don’t expect that to happen again so 97 should lead the way

Adding parlays makes record keeping a bit messy, so I'm going to omit those. I did hit a nice one last night as I had Rangers PL and Nashville PL's in there, but we'll have to keep those to myself.
Updated record:
15-11-1 (+4.30)
Woulda been a hole lot cooler if Mika got one more SOG last night ffs. We'll be back at a later time with more picks here.

Going back to my favorite well with Pacioretty o3.5 sog (-135) 1.35 to make 1. Should hit before I fall asleep tonight. :cheers3:

17-11-1 (+7.20)
Good night last night, I wish I could have found higher goal odds on that Rangers game as I knew they were due for a clunker and would score a few themselves. Throw the 3rd string goalie against one of the best offenses in the NHL, good luck with that.

Some real good games tonight, but I'll be busy most of the day/night so probably not time to find anything good, but I did play this:
Grand Salami u58.5 2.2 to make 2.0

18-11-1 (+9.20)
salami only hit by 8 goals, closer than I thought as I had it being off by 10 goals last night.

Tonight we have two bets
Grand Salami o42.5 1.10 to make 1.00
I'm almost as confident in this bet as last night, but tbh, when I'm going overs, I'm always overconfident so I'm tempering my expectations. I could see a few games get to 8-9 goals tonight which is what you need on an over.
Wedgewood o31.5 saves (2.2 to make 2.0)
The Panthers have been averaging like 50 SOG over their last 5 games. Last game they didn't get 40 sog was against the Kraken where they had 34. Honestly, I think the only way this loses is if Wedgewood gets pulled.

18-11-1 (+9.20)
salami only hit by 8 goals, closer than I thought as I had it being off by 10 goals last night.

Tonight we have two bets
Grand Salami o42.5 1.10 to make 1.00
I'm almost as confident in this bet as last night, but tbh, when I'm going overs, I'm always overconfident so I'm tempering my expectations. I could see a few games get to 8-9 goals tonight which is what you need on an over.
Wedgewood o31.5 saves (2.2 to make 2.0)
The Panthers have been averaging like 50 SOG over their last 5 games. Last game they didn't get 40 sog was against the Kraken where they had 34. Honestly, I think the only way this loses is if Wedgewood gets pulled.

Which games do you see alot of goals in if you dont me asking?

Wow, been a long while since I've posted. I've just been merrily going about my way making money the past few months. One thing I've been having luck on is riding a team that's been scoring a lot lately, or playing against a bad defense, or basically Florida all the time and hitting play props for guys to get 2 or more points. Hit a Fiala one the other day for +600, the Florida ones have been knocked down to all hell - ffs, the o/u on their game last night was 7 (-130), so not all that much value. Hit Laffy and Mika last night at +600 and +244 cause I love my Rangers. Ryan Reeves has been the best f.a. signing by the Rangers in years ffs.

Anyway, not going to rehash old picks, but wanted to stir up some futures discussions. I can't copy and paste from work, but here are my thoughts

Hart Trophy
McDavid is pretty marginal favorite at +175, but this is "to the player adjudged to be the most valuable to his team." Not the best player in the league. Oilers are just so-so and McDavid's already won it twice, so pass for me
Ovie +325, another hard pass. Caps again are just so-so and I can make a better case for guys at better odds
Matthews at +650 has a bit of interest for me. Guy has 35+ goals 5 times (other year was 34 goals) and is just 24 years old. Unreal in this day and age. Leafs are an interesting team this year as they actually put some emphasis on defense now.
Guys I like to win at odds:
Shesterkin +1500 or Barkov +3000
No one means more to their team than #31 for the Rangers, but it's not very often that a goalie wins the Hart. Price's 2014-15 season is a very good comp, but Montreal won the division and I don't think the Rangers will. I know Huberdeau is putting big numbers up for the Panthers this year, but for my money Barkov is their MVP. MVP on arguably the best team in the league at 30/1? I like it. Guys like Bergeron and Barkov never win this award, but honestly, they should more often. Two way players that are always on the ice at the most important times are MVP's in my book.

Art Ross trophy
McDavid's or Draisaitl's to lose, even if Huberdeau is making a late charge. Edmonton is going to need points every game coming down the stretch, and I can see Florida easing their way into the playoffs. 30 games left, so injuries obviously huge but McDavid's been super durable, I think he's good at -150 or better.

Jack Adams trophy
Sutter is the favorite at +200 and Calgary's been great this year, but honestly, they play in a shit division. Vegas is the best team, they have just had massive injury issues all year long and now will have cap struggles.
Give me either Brunette at +500 or Gallant at +700
Florida's had talent and made a few big offseason moves but best team in the best division at 5/1 odds, I like it. Panthers at home are a monster to watch, they pepper the net every game like no one's business.
Gallant is just a value pick here. Rangers missed playoffs last year, have a very young team, and their big offseason pickups were Goodrow, Blais, Nemeth and Reeves. Blais out for the year, Goodrow meh, obviously no big name pickups. But Gallant has gotten the most from the team and they are a good year-two ahead of schedule. Probably will not win the award unless the Rangers win the division, which they will not, but he deserves his name to be in the hat.

Norris trophy
Best defensemen in the NHL right now are Hedman/Josi/Makar and Fox. Ekblad is having a great year for sure, so you can't discount him at 15/1, but he's not as good as the first four. Makar at -150 right now is ridiculous. Yeah he's great, and highlight reel level, but Josi has same number of points on a much more offensively challenged squad.
Makar -150 PASS
Hedman +450 seems right but I'll pass
Fox +550 again seems right, but I don't think he'll win back to back, this year is not quite as great as last
Josi +1500 YES PLEASE
Ekblad +1500 yes for a little

Vezina trophy
I made this best last night, odds changed slightly
Shesterkin +110 (now evs)
Absolutely the front runner. Amongst goalies with 25+ games save percentage Shesterkin 0.940, Anderson 0.927, Markstrom, 0.926 gaa Shesterkin 1.98, Markstrom 2.11, Anderson 2.12. I know this will not come into consideration really, but in shootouts, he has faced the most attempts against and is saving 72%. MAF is doing great in shootouts as well, but no one else comes close to touching those two.
Markstrom is at +450 and is the only other goalie I'd consider, but tbh, Calgary plays such a defensive minded grinding team and Shesterkin is under constant attack, I discount Markstrom's chances due to this.
If you want an absolute flyer, Jack Campbell at +1200 is worth a shot. He's fallen off a bit of late, but he absolutely carried the Leafs in November/December and if he can regain that form and Leafs are able to win the division, he will be in the discussion.

Good Stuff @dylanphan
Been Following Trends Myself.
Good Trends Cashed Me Yesterday Blue Jackets +390 And +1.5 +160.
(Throwing That In There After Seeing Your Opening About Florida... Haha)
Tonight My Trend Shows Blue Jackets @ Hurricanes Under 6.5 +115 (2-0) After 2.
Good Read Above BTW! :shake:

Back