Dylanphan May 2015

dylanphan

Pretty much a regular
Well, my posted April record was not too kind. We'll see if we can turn things around this month.
Expect this thread to have tons of plays, spotty record keeping and hopefully lots of other people will chime in.

I'm sure this thread will be 95%+ of me just spewing shit, but hey, that's what I'm best at.

Burnley/West Ham o2.5 +115 (1.00 to make 1.15)

Not much of a write up here, both teams allow plenty of goals. I know Hammers without Sakho and Carroll, but I still think both teams will push for goals. Love this bet, but the way I've been running, just on a single :cheers3: :cheers3:

ffs Newcastle need to make a coaching change or they're going to get sent down.
4 points in their last 10 games, and now getting simply thrashed by Leicester.

cant buy a winner for the life of me of late.

Sampdoria a good live dog today as is under. Lemme see if I can pull in another loser.

United XI: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, McNair, Blind, Mata, Herrera, Fellaini, Young, Rooney, van Persie #mufclive

Like it except for Fellaini out there still. He's been awful. Could be RvP's swan song here today

Nice header - but geez, you just scored against a man down QPR, and you've solidified your chance for 5th. And you just missed a pk.
Not like you've won a CL match or anything here stevie

my May is going fucking brilliantly.
played a small triple paid out 16/1. first two legs were in, the last one was Southend. They fell down 0-1, but tied it up. Were given a pk at 90+8.....and MISSED :hang:

fuck me

Back