DuY's Tues Night pick!!!!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Playoff run Bankroll:

$112,650 ( 22-7)

Ind pk 4400-4000

-- Motivation vs a team giving up on the season. I'm being redundant here.

Cha pk 8800-8000

-- Cha Playing pretty good ball lately. or should I say at least competing still

-- Miami I think has pretty much accepted their playoff positioning. No shaq+ recovering wade = trouble.

-- a lot of heat players are hurting given their age, I would think heat is in a conservation mode.

I don't think you can call the Sixers a team that's given up on the season, they're 14-9 since the all-star break, winning 5 of their last 8. If they had really given up they wouldn't have come back from down 12 against the Hawks to win in OT. However, my bankroll isn't quite $100,000+ so you say whatever you want, haha. GL tonight Duy!

Anyone have strong indications whether 'cats will really show up? That win could cost many lottery percents with all the 31 win teams.

Anyone have strong indications whether 'cats will really show up? That win could cost many lottery percents with all the 31 win teams.
this team doesnt tank theres a reason why they beat Heat in Miami

Love em both, adding the Clippers to the lot.
Good luck to us buddy. :shake: :cheers:

LET'S DO IT!!!!!!

scratching scratching the Clippers, meaning I'll play them after all. I don't usually change my mind this often :D but I saw something wrongly 20 mins ago, and thought I was crazy to be betting on LAC, but I will play them nevertheless, my initial call was good I think :D.

:cheers:

I don't think you can call the Sixers a team that's given up on the season, they're 14-9 since the all-star break, winning 5 of their last 8. If they had really given up they wouldn't have come back from down 12 against the Hawks to win in OT. However, my bankroll isn't quite $100,000+ so you say whatever you want, haha. GL tonight Duy!

I did make the inexcusable mistake of Laying 9 pts to Hawks the other night, making me glue my eyes to the game. Watching the player rotations, thats the conclusion I drew.

hey DuY how much did you start with for your playoff push? 10,000 right...damn :( one day

Quite honestly, I did'nt put a cap. It's more like from the day 1 of playoff push, up to maybe last day of the season I wanna see how far I can go. Imma thinking I qould have quit if I'm down 25k

For toms Game:

Ind-4.0 exorbitant amount

--I'll just hedge if I don't feel right. or researching and finds something wrong with it. I'm taking it now, rather than waiting for 6.0 then deciding.

first time i seen DuY lose a big bet i guess hes human after all your bookie allow you to go large on player props?

Well, after Indy closed out that game bro. Indy is a no-play tomorrow IMO. Gonna be tough to back these guys after they let it slip away that badly.

Playoff run Bankroll:

$90,500 ( 23-9)

I still think it indy was the right side they did everything right except make to make a few key baskets. Yes I'm still backing them tom but not as big anymore

Duy. Pba later, if you and cargen have a good play, can you pm it to me? i'm only ahead 1.8u this week. Thanks.

Back