DuY's Loving This Beautiful Wednesday Pick!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
YTD: 40-37(+123.1 units)

Bankroll: 11 units

Suns-3.5 6 units

-- posting this early, cause no matter what happens tonight I'll be sure as hell to be drunk. Line will also be 5 by game time. Btw, Suns play is at par with my other 10+ unit plays. Just don't have the BR to pound it as hard anymore.

For tues:

Mavs-7.0 1 bottle of Machallans ( cousin)

Cavs-2.5 1 Bottle of Krug ( Drinking Buddy):drink:

Doboy said:
hey Duy , r all girls that pretty in the Phillipine

well 90% are'nt. It's a fact though that Filipinas' a good lineage to mix with any race. Seriously speaking, I've seen "Shit Faced" Women here bring out amazing Kids when mixed with a foreign race, i.e. most models and actresses are .

I use cris, pinny greek and locals. sometimes friends for wagering liquors or cigars or worse bragging rights:smiley_acbe:

DuY! said:
well 90% are'nt. It's a fact though that Filipinas' a good lineage to mix with any race. Seriously speaking, I've seen "Shit Faced" Women here bring out amazing Kids when mixed with a foreign race, i.e. most models and actresses are .

lol! totally agree with you dude! :smiley_acbe:

hey guys, I live in Houston and the weather is cold. Freezinzzzg cold. Think Rockets will have other issues on their mind tonite ,ie.. travel, plants, pet. We don't like cold weather in Houston.

Jan 16 McGrady poured in a season-high 45 points on 17-of-29 shooting during the Rockets’ loss Tuesday.
Recommendation: McGrady also added four 3-pointers, five rebounds, seven assists, one steal and one block. He scored 21 points in the first quarter and had 29 at halftime, but his teammates were of little help Tuesday. He wound up heading for the bench with 2:14 left and went to the locker room with more than a minute to play, but it's unclear if that was due to injury or frustration, as Houston was down double digits. It's something to keep an eye on.

Quick take on the game:

Anybody Watched Hous when they played without t-mac and yao? I did, they sucked! fact is, he got a hurt a little last night, I'm almost certain he'll suit up though. Throw in Marion or Bell guarding him 2 of the most underrated defenders in the league. I see him throwing bricks all night. The rest of the match up takes common sense to digest.

Nash vs Alston

Amare vs Uncle Deke

Diaw vs Howard

Battier vs Bell ( I suspect)

Barbosa vs Head

I'm off clubbing, It breaks my heart to Settle my obligation ( That Freaking bottle of KRUG!!!!!!!!!)

If I may add, Suns, Mavs, and Probably Spurs are teams that plays hard whether they play at home or road.
an_light.gif

Kevnari said:
Is Yao still out? If so, I just can't see how this game can't go over 203

Yao's back-up Mutombo has been known to play some defense back in his day. :smiley_acbe:

DuY! said:

yeah, if you had said yes, i woulda said heck no.......

you probably know Hawaii is 30-40% Flips......and there are some hot ones but in general no.........:down:

let's stick to b-ball. who cares about paintings, chicks, fills. like your pick DUY.

GL

Matt said:
Yao's back-up Mutombo has been known to play some defense back in his day. :smiley_acbe:

Haha, what's wrong me? I forgot about him. Still, 203 seems like a solid over. GL :cheers:

YTD: 41-37(+129.1 units, - 1 bottle of Krug)

Bankroll: 17 units, -1 bottle of Krug:hairout:

I honestly don't know If suns would have won if T-mac played. My luck today Just made me 6units Smarter!
an_baby.gif

Back