DuY's Liking Almost the Whole Board Picks!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Pre season : 18-15 +32.9 units

Reg Season: 52-37 +11.43units

Usually not a good sign. :seeya:Might reduce some plays before tip off

Phi-3.5 26.25 units to win 25

-- Last 6 games that J-rich was out, Cats won only 1 game and the lucky team was Utah. Same team missing AK, Dwill, and Okur. They hang close till tiring out in the 4th.

Spurs-1.0 10.5 units to win 10

-- They've been winning games they should, except for Hou. UHHH! Grizzlies are losers of last 6 out of seven, including teams like bucks and Ny.

Noh-5.0 10.5 units to win 10

-- Seriously considering buying this back at a higher line.

Hous-2.5 15.75 units to win 15

-- Miami is 5-2 at home, and those 2 losses came from?????

Teams with big men

With that being said, I think I over bet hous, might buy some back before tip off.

Last edited:
Duy,
Do you think Dumars is kicking himself for the AI trade?
Looks promising but the tam just can't score.
Meanwhile looks like Billips is fitting right in in Denv.

GL tonight
Let's hope for a huge day.

Flav

Duy,
Do you think Dumars is kicking himself for the AI trade?
Looks promising but the tam just can't score.
Meanwhile looks like Billips is fitting right in in Denv.

GL tonight
Let's hope for a huge day.

Flav

Probably not. Ai is a free agent I think next season. Giving them lotsa spending money, if not for next year then 2010

Blindly following you DUY. Still pissed about picking Detroit -9.5 over Minnesota last night. Last time I pick a team over there name rather than the stats.

BOL

Nice hit with spurs and rockets man. I had the 76ers also in a 3 team parlay which they blew. They don't play as a team and are very selfish. They seem too inconsistent every time they play its not worth betting on them anymore IMO. GL tonight with the lates

Pre season : 18-15 +32.9 units

Reg Season: 55-39 +11.78units

What a night, I knew I should have taken bulls ML instead took them -1.5 for the game at snd half. How stupid is that?

Back