DuY's Hesitant Pick!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
YTD: 44-39(+136.4 units, - 1 bottle of Krug)

Bankroll: 24.3 units, -1 bottle of Krug

Dal-5.5 .2 units

I'm sure a lot of you think this is a walk in the park, but I'm extremely disappointed with the line given I've circled this game. I personally think line's very sharp, moreover there's a strong chance of it being a close game. I may be wrong. As I've said before, I hate laying more than 4 points reason being if it is a close game, there's a big possiblity that teams will foul down 3, hoping for 2 misses making it a point game. If teams are down 4, except for shit squads most probably they'll just take the loss, god forbid, job! So for this game I have 2 scenarios for my play:

a. If Mavs are up big time At half , might just let it ride not feel bad to pocket $200

b. If Mavs are down at the half ( hopefully big time) I'll pound the shit out of this game. I've said before, Mavs and suns are the only teams that i trust will find ways to fight back no matter how deep they're down at the half. Capisce?

Thoughts?

YTD: 44-39(+135.1 units, - 1 bottle of Krug)

Bankroll: 23 units, -1 bottle of Krug

Few things, Fuck Hudson for that 3! Manning was amazing
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

Manning is a c*nt. And you lost that DAL bro. We both needed a little extra points for these games.

DuY,
good job, you always seem to get good lines through your local. What painting is next on your list? Who are your favorite artists?

Toronto_Mike said:
DuY,
good job, you always seem to get good lines through your local. What painting is next on your list? Who are your favorite artists?

Mostly local filipino artist. For foreign, I like alessandro papetti ( Italy), Paul du toit ( South african), Jeffrey Kroll ( Brit), cole Morgan ( USA). As for my wish list: Miro, Botero, Buffet, Picasso.

I think I mentioned in my previous thread, my local book is being ran by dumb asses. I usually have a 30 minute window before they change lines. It's usually good when there is a 2-3 pt swings. Another instance, they have a live betting, when garnett was ejected they still had minny-3.0 for the game

Back