DuY's Gotta Stop Betting on Shit Squads Pick!!!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Playoff run Bankroll:

$45,400( 17-7)

16500-15000 Orl -3.0

Got this when it opened.

Also leaning on the warriors.

Great run Duy,:wacka wacka:

got burn 3 times this week tailing u because i bet with a bookie...:smiley_abve: .not sure if i'm gonna tail u on this....each time i tail the lines go up and i lost by half a point:moosefukin:

good luck:cheers:

Great run Duy,:wacka wacka:

got burn 3 times this week tailing u because i bet with a bookie...:smiley_abve: .not sure if i'm gonna tail u on this....each time i tail the lines go up and i lost by half a point:moosefukin:

good luck:cheers:

OPEN AN ONLINE ACCOUNT

really appreciate the insights guys

my local won't give me the line till half hour to tip off...
how high should one line go before backing out?
burnt 3 times this week because of line movement.

Tell your local to establish an online site if hes big time. BETACE.NET server.

Line might hit 4.5/5 by tip. Looks like Lakers/Sonics line.

when you get your local on the phone or when you speak to him ask him the following ... what is the line on the bucks game? his response might be different than if you were to ask him what is the line on the magic game?

ive done it before and its worked with mine.

believe

he's a small potatoe...don't want to send money overseas because i'm afraid of collecting problems

that sucks my man. mine works differently. you ask for a game and he tells you his line.

sometimes i pull that little stunt on him. gets him thinking if im doing the same stunt to him the next time i ask for a line or not. this way i feel that im fucking him over on the line more than he is me.

gl on the wager.

think i have to see what the line is first...also, i can't buy the half point...not gonna bet if the line goes over 5

gl on the orlando pick guys

Thoughts on the Magic:

By now, I should have been the expert on this Fucks team, two consecutive nights they've burned me. I'll Make it quick:

a. Orl is hanging on to dear life with Pacers just a game behind, and as I said time and again, This is a game they know they can win to keep their playoff hope alive.

b. Bucks seem to have trouble with teams having elite big men, or should I say a decent big man. This is what they did with knicks, They got into penalty 8 mins into every quarter, and thats what they did on the 2nd half of the hawks game.

c. Magic will have a field day on the boards, lotsa easy putbacks.

d. Bucks will probably play hard for a quarter or 2 then Thats it, funs over! Just like what sac did earlier.

This is it, my last plays until the final buzzer sounds in Milwaukee, but who knows if watsons out, might pound houston:

Tor-2.5 11000-10000

ML parlay Det/Hou/GSW 5000-7750

Mix Parlay Det ML/ orl-3.4/ tor-2.0/ den ml/ hou ml/ gsw ml 1100-10500

My whole reasoning for the tor play:

http://www.twincities.com/timberwolves/ci_5620828?nclick_check=1
Timberwolves all-star Kevin Garnett played 32 minutes Saturday night, his fewest minutes since Feb. 7 and his third-fewest of the season.
It wouldn't be surprising to see Garnett's minutes reduced for the final six games with the team all but eliminated from the playoff race.
Coach Randy Wittman said after the game he wanted to test his young players in a pressure situation in the fourth quarter during the Wolves' 96-94 loss to the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets.
"These guys have to start learning in tough times to play," Wittman said.

Careful with Raptors.

Playing 3 in 4, off a huge win against CHI, and on a long trip to Minny.

nice read on the raps guess you knew they be down 9 in the 4th then shoot 80% in the 4th Q

dont waste that money on paintings

gluck with the remaining games of your parlay DuY. if it hits, this will be a very tremendous night for you. :cheers:

Back