DuY's G.O.Y. Pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Playoff run Bankroll:

$107,950 ( 26-11)

Warriors-3.5 55000-50000 ( I would take it all the way to 5.0)

Tor-5.5 5500-5000

Was-2.0 11000-10000

Write ups to come in a bit. Still contemplating Utah

duy. quick question. what site did u play these? multiple books? local bookie?

*puta* nakakatakot :D

LOVE IT. Will be on them as well. Still thinking about Toronto, not touching Washington.

Good luck DuY let's do it my man!!

:cheers:

Yeah I love the play but there's no value any more in it. I took GSW -3,5 with 7 units but there's no value in it now, the line is changing rapidly, will be close to -5 soon.

OMG that's like a year's worth of average salary in Western Europe on a single wager, mind boggling!

Good luck, DuY :cheers:

duy. quick question. what site did u play these? multiple books? local bookie?

*puta* nakakatakot :D
Spread out: Mainly local books, some pinny and cris. Thats why when the text odds came out it was already 4.5 when in the offshore it was only 3.5

DUY! , what is your opinion of New Orleans #512 in the rotation. Seems like a championship game for them tonight, with their last game in Oklahoma city.

Thought on TOR-5.5:

As you all know Ston's gonna rest their starters from here onwards to playoff. I know billups will only play for 20 mins, so as to sheed and Mcdyess. Think the only starter who will play the longest is prince ( looks literally like iron man). So where exactly will they generate the offense?

Time and again, I've stressed the importance of motivation for tor to stay on 3rd seed, and as long as they're not locked yet they will continue to play and try to win every game. We also know for a fact that Raptors is one of the better home team in the league.

Lastly 5.5 might be a bit much to cover, but it's guys like maxiell or whoever rookie they put on the floor to still foul down 6 with a few seonds to play, hoping to get one more shot to better their stats.

Thoughts on Was-2.5:

God forbid the
moose.gif
shows up. 2.5 is such a small number to cover, for me it's like a pick em. One reason the line being short is Atlanta has been winning ( Yeah for them! it's boston and Bucks for crying out loud!) and wiz been losing. but of the last 3 losses 2x came from Nj which was close all the way, and miami which again was tight all the way, and these are not bottom feeder tams. And what does this tell Us? They are still pretty good!

Take note, I specifically used the word tight. Wiz may not have a go to guy down the stretch, thus resulting in heart breaking losses. My point being, if you think game's gonna be close all the way better sit this one out.

Thoughts on Warriors:

1. Suns

2. Warriors ( poor man's Suns)

3. Kings ( Rich man's wannabe Suns)

4. Grizz ( Just wanna be Suns)

For 3.5 points, I'll take the better team who's in dire need of wins to prove that "Nellie Ball" works!

Utah+5.0 4400-4000

• --I just Feel this is the game they break their losing streak. Don't ask me why cause I can't give you an answer.

Congrats on the win DuY.

Some would not agree with such a "risky" bet (not trying to start a big debate, I know u can afford it.. ) but just, I agree with the fact of betting more on games that stand out to you, and although many people fully believe flat betting works best, every man to his own in my opinion. There is no clear cut way of "how to be a succesful sports bettor"; the only true fact on that topic in my opinion is that only a small percentage of the gambling population are successful.

I am no pro by any means, just becoming more involved in the industry, and looking to gain some insight along the way, lol.

But yeah, enough rambling on. Congrats on the win DuY, and BOL for the rest of the playoffs. I must say that I do envy your playoff bankroll, has mine beat about 100 fold, lol.

Congrats on the win DuY.

Some would not agree with such a "risky" bet (not trying to start a big debate, I know u can afford it.. ) but just, I agree with the fact of betting more on games that stand out to you, and although many people fully believe flat betting works best, every man to his own in my opinion. There is no clear cut way of "how to be a succesful sports bettor"; the only true fact on that topic in my opinion is that only a small percentage of the gambling population are successful.

I am no pro by any means, just becoming more involved in the industry, and looking to gain some insight along the way, lol.

But yeah, enough rambling on. Congrats on the win DuY, and BOL for the rest of the playoffs. I must say that I do envy your playoff bankroll, has mine beat about 100 fold, lol.

My style does'nt fit everyone. You need the discipline to accept losses. What would I do If the GOY losses? I'll take it and go on maaking regular plays, where think majority would bet big again the next day. Anyway thanks.

Back